FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video]

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Author
FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video] (Read 148,058 times)

BUGZ

BUGZ

It does look like a chestburster. Upside down. Looks rather Queen like.

Bri

Gash

Gash

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Dec 19, 2011, 08:18:44 PM

Here's the Gif from the other thread ... and it's really a Rorschach test. I mean, it could be Jesus, or Elvis, depending on who you are. I see an eel with a sarlacc face with a needle/stinger tongue. (?)

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc377/BatChainPuller/promethgif.gif

I see a helmet and a backpack.

Master

Master

Quote from: Gash on Dec 19, 2011, 08:20:59 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Dec 19, 2011, 08:18:44 PM

Here's the Gif from the other thread ... and it's really a Rorschach test. I mean, it could be Jesus, or Elvis, depending on who you are. I see an eel with a sarlacc face with a needle/stinger tongue. (?)

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc377/BatChainPuller/promethgif.gif

I see a helmet and a backpack.

I see shit....

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

All I see and care about are that I see the classic Brett Nostromo chains hanging outside the Prometheus ship!

atlantis

atlantis

Wowww...awesome!!!!!!!!!  cool vid...

Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Quote from: Bad Replicant on Dec 19, 2011, 08:19:15 PM
Quote from: dembones on Dec 19, 2011, 08:08:26 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Dec 19, 2011, 07:43:59 PM
David pulling ... what from the goo?
I'd describe it as a semi-translucent chestburster with a totally different mouth structure. Like a round orifice that opens like a sphincter and has a second extending appendage (like the alien tongue) only it has a singer at the end. 

I'm also seeing a burster more than the  face hugger others are. It's an interesting contrast the well defined, little beaked creature shown in Kane's xray.  A  (maturing?)  jellyfish-esque bruster basically  hidden in the goo would certainly seem to cause less  concern than  eggs or huggers would.

I don't know what David is pulling out of there, but I'm not seeing a creature. Looked more like some kind of strange piece of technology to me.

Any pics in HD ?

LiquidMonster

LiquidMonster

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 19, 2011, 07:28:01 PM
By the way, if that was acid blood, the helmet would be melting, when in fact, what appears to be melting is the human beneath the helmet. We'll see however.

I believe it's inside the suit as well. Transformation inside the suit?

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Quote from: LiquidMonster on Dec 19, 2011, 08:37:53 PM
Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 19, 2011, 07:28:01 PM
By the way, if that was acid blood, the helmet would be melting, when in fact, what appears to be melting is the human beneath the helmet. We'll see however.

I believe it's inside the suit as well. Transformation inside the suit?

It looks like something is inside his suit...maybe some sort of facehugger? a little version of it ?

Space_Dementia

Space_Dementia

I keep looking at what David pulls out of the cylinder...and the only conclusion I have come to is...well I think could be the first stages of the egg, maybe. I could be seeing things, but the top part looks like the opening of the eggs, and the 'spine' and dangly bits could just be something the egg uses to feed itself, I believe in the original movies the eggs all had veins underneath them...

zuzuki

zuzuki

look at 15-16 seconds in at the guy hanging from the wires in a blue special effects suit.he might be made later via cgi into a alien or something

][URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/857/bscap0005of.jpg/]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/url]

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Quote from: zuzuki on Dec 19, 2011, 08:42:09 PM
look at 15-16 seconds in at the guy hanging from the wires in a blue special effects suit.he might be made later via cgi into a alien or something

I think we see a Space Jockey :) without CGI of course

Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Space_Dementia on Dec 19, 2011, 08:42:00 PM
I keep looking at what David pulls out of the cylinder...and the only conclusion I have come to is...well I think could be the first stages of the egg, maybe. I could be seeing things, but the top part looks like the opening of the eggs, and the 'spine' and dangly bits could just be something the egg uses to feed itself, I believe in the original movies the eggs all had veins underneath them...

CĀ“mon guys..no egg,no facehugger,no chestbuster.
That shit can be anything.

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 19, 2011, 08:43:48 PM

Also can be just a man thrown away by a explosion or some like that. ::)

Master

Master

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 19, 2011, 08:43:48 PM

Also can be just a man thrown away by a explosion or some like that. ::)
[/quote]

That`s definitelly the man thrown away by explosion.  ::)

Squidlovez

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed