Adrien Brodys Junket Interview and the Creature behind him

Started by MattTaz, Jul 03, 2010, 03:24:41 AM

Author
Adrien Brodys Junket Interview and the Creature behind him (Read 5,706 times)

Moloch

Hmmmm...well I for one hope they keep a few things such as the identity of this figure secret at least until the film's release. These sorts of things can be very memorable. I will never forget the first time I saw the skull case in that last scene in P2. It was one of those sort of peak movie experiences. I always wondered what those skulls would be like with skin but never thought a movie like this would be made.

Very cool stuff, hopefully the masses will be able to appreciate the time and effort being put into this film.

Major Alan Schaefer

I really hope it is something we get to see in the film. I'll be a little disapointed if its not. Even if its just a directors cut or a unrated version it'd be nice to see it. Looks pretty sweet.

The Shuriken

So the Stickman is just an alien native to the game reserve planet?

Doomofman

Quote from: Man of Gundam on Jul 04, 2010, 12:07:16 AM
So the Stickman is just an alien native to the game reserve planet?

Spoiler
Nope... He's dropped on the planet to be hunted just like the humans
[close]

Major Alan Schaefer

Am I the only one that actually liked the intereview? haha

Sylizar

Just onna go out onlimb and assume that that's not Stickman. I mean, if you take his name literally, and use the concept art as a basis, that beast would be far too thick. That thing's as much a "stickman" as Ahnuld.

Although I'm not saying that it "absolutely" isn't Stickman, I'm just saying that from my perspective, that's not a stickman.

Pretty cool design though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed