Are You happy about all this "Predators" thing?

Started by Awgustas, May 05, 2009, 07:25:44 PM

Author
Are You happy about all this "Predators" thing? (Read 7,454 times)

DoomRulz

I was, until I heard he wanted to base the film off that stupid Spanish Galleon garbage he wrote way back when.

avpmad!

if they remake predator 1 it will just fail, their is not many films around today that can match up to predator 1 so just leave it and to the sequel yes because of the ending to p2 would like to see arnie and danny glover in it, but not john cena, i watch wwe and hate cena he is just about puting on a show and in the film he will just single handed kill all the predators so it will be rubbish maybe christian bale?

GrimyGhost

i want to say i wouldnt watch it if he usess that shitty script, but i probley will see it, but please no john ceena, i hate wrestiling and he cant compare to arny, no more bulky guys please, use someone that looks like the avarge guy.

DoomRulz

Bulky guys aren't all that stupid, considering Predator is one big guy movie. Those films call for macho looking males.

Mustafuk

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 15, 2009, 09:46:34 PM
Bulky guys aren't all that stupid, considering Predator is one big guy movie. Those films call for macho looking males.
some modern guys with woman mentality prefer to see gay-stupid heroes with inferiority complex, all of them lacking initiative and being lead by a woman ;D

bulky or gay men with the face of the victims and being leading by a woman?, bulky men please, again.

Übermensch

Quote from: Mustafuk on May 16, 2009, 07:50:44 AM
some modern guys with woman mentality prefer to see gay-stupid heroes with inferiority complex, all of them lacking initiative and being lead by a woman ;D

bulky or gay men with the face of the victims and being leading by a woman?, bulky men please, again.

lol, you crack me up, man..  Some of those 80s bulky dudes were also a bit gay.  :P

Mustafuk

Quote from: DoomsdayApocalypse on May 16, 2009, 11:15:07 AM
lol, you crack me up, man..  Some of those 80s bulky dudes were also a bit gay.  :P
ok, draw ;D

Highland

I'm just happy that something is being made. The moment that Satellite found the Pyramid under the ice, everything and anything to do with aliens and predators was fkd. All I'm holding out for is someone just gets lucky and makes a half decent movie with the shit they've been given.

On the predators thing, I'm actually for it, I seem to remember everyone bitching and moaning when they found out there were only 3 predators in AVP, and bitching and moaning when they found out that AVPR only had one predator, so the lesson is, There's always bitching and moaning on AVP galaxy with every new story that unfolds, Like most fan sites.

The PredBen

A remake , then no , but it isn't a remake of either film. A reboot ,well that will just be a sequel , with a predator , but maybe it will establish newer establishments on the Predator film , it will be  a sequel. A reboot is where they ignore the past franchise , but do the same point. In this film they may mention Arnold as being killed by a Predator! But any film sequel or not is better then no Predator film. Prequel or sequel works best!

DoomRulz

Quote from: Mustafuk on May 16, 2009, 07:50:44 AM

What?

Deathbearer

Sounds like Final Fantasy: Predator Edition

jordan

It its a sequel possibly.  If not no.

SM

QuoteWhat?

"So Jimmy, ever been in a cockpit before?"

"No sir.  I've never been in a plane before!"

"Ever seen a grown man naked?"

Aeus

"...Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

SM

"You like movies about gladiators?"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed