The Trailer has been rated ! [EDIT]

Started by EEV-2501, Dec 08, 2011, 12:13:46 AM

Author
The Trailer has been rated ! [EDIT] (Read 45,803 times)

AndroidDavid

AndroidDavid

12th.

this is not what the weyland guy said yesterday. who to believe??

Wobblyboddle77

Wobblyboddle77

When Prometheus is released theatrically in the uk, it may very well receive a 15 rating, if it's very intense and scary. Cloverfield, a v p (with and without the added cg blood), a v p r, die hard 4.0 ( both versions) and predators all received a 15 certificate. The Dark Knight, terminator 3 (with no cuts) and terminator salvation got a 12a for both different cuts of the film , just u.s. uncut version was known as the directors cut in the u.k. It's surprising how rating systems work from country to country

Engineer1

Engineer1

OH YEAH!

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Haha, yes.

ThisBethesdaSea

Valaquen where exactly were these twitter ruminations?

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: Wobblyboddle77 on Dec 08, 2011, 01:15:19 AM
When Prometheus is released theatrically in the uk, it may very well receive a 15 rating, if it's very intense and scary. Cloverfield, a v p (with and without the added cg blood), a v p r, die hard 4.0 ( both versions) and predators all received a 15 certificate. The Dark Knight, terminator 3 (with no cuts) and terminator salvation got a 12a for both different cuts of the film , just u.s. uncut version was known as the directors cut in the u.k. It's surprising how rating systems work from country to country

Its just sad that this ratings even exist.....

Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 08, 2011, 12:32:18 AM
Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 08, 2011, 12:29:08 AM
hopefully there will be a red band unrated trailer.

thanks

rich

I don't like redband trailers. They end of up showing everything that's cool. It happened with Predators and AvP: Requiem.

There was nothing cool in AVPR    :P

Nightmare Asylum

Can't wait for this!!! Going to be awesome to finally see a trailer!

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Finally seeing an HD theatrical trailer will somehow make it all real, y'know? 2.5 years of rumours and speculation... even at this late date, half of me has been expecting Ridley and Co. to jump up and say, "just kidding! There's no movie!"  :P

Bring it on...  8)

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

When the trailer is released I will proceed to screencap every single frame and analyze every shot in excruciating detail.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Just a thought but...

...could there be something behind a trailer going out as 14A in Canada when it could be lower, and might this be an indication the film may well be 18A rated over there (18 in UK)? In the UK, any first trailer shown here 'usually' (unless 'U' or 'PG') gets a lower rating than the films 'probable' release, so it's basically guessing on what the B.B.F.C. sees as an indication, while successive trailers are edited for general audiences. Question is, baring in mind Prometheus hasn't been rated yet, does the fact this trailer is being classed as 14A in Canada (when it could be much lower) indicate the film is expected to be rated higher over there?

tonton

tonton

Finally, I can watch the HQ trailer 100 times like the LQ.

josh_axey

josh_axey

Quote from: JaaayDee on Dec 08, 2011, 03:13:16 AM
When the trailer is released I will proceed to screencap every single frame and analyze every shot in excruciating detail.

You and me both 8)

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: josh_axey on Dec 08, 2011, 04:40:40 AM
Quote from: JaaayDee on Dec 08, 2011, 03:13:16 AM

You and me both 8)

It'll probably be released in theatres first, FOX will want to make as much as they can out of it, getting the audience to see something else of theirs is the perfect excuse  :)

josh_axey

josh_axey

Quote from: RoaryUK on Dec 08, 2011, 04:43:40 AM
It'll probably be released in theatres first, FOX will want to make as much as they can out of it, getting the audience to see something else or theirs too is the perfect excuse  :)

I've waited this many years... whats a few more days gonna do to me ;)

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

...at 1:03 I can't help wondering if we've seen most of it already anyway  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed