What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 596,140 times)

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Dec 08, 2020, 03:22:19 PM

I can guess what's disturbing my inner peace several things. Family...work in other words life  ;)

As Freud said "If it's not one thing...it's your mother"

I almost didn't type that after seeing your avatar :D

That quote is from a coffee mug by the Unemployed Philosophers.

Not sure where I found the quote, but it was fitting after I kept forgetting to leave money under my daughter's pillow when she lost teeth  :-[  I blamed it on Tooth Fairy traffic of course. 

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

A huge

F

for my banned homies who cannot be searched for or looked up in the archives other than via a few sparse third party references.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Though if any of them wanted to return, it happened nearly six years ago, and internet protocol address information tracking became in vain with the rise in popularity and availability of Virtual Private Networks.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They don't need this evil place. They have their own locales now, free of my tyranny.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 12, 2020, 05:04:14 PM
They don't need this evil place. They have their own locales now, free of my tyranny.

It's just a discord server.

I was just surprised that I couldn't directly search for the banned ones in any way.

Immortan Jonesy

AVP Galaxy Nostalgia.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

These first couple of days I've been working without a box cutter. Today my fingers were bleeding from opening boxes by hand. When I finally got a box cutter, I went and stashed it in the backroom.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

My niece tested positive for Covid today.

SM

SM

How old?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

SM

SM

That's no good.  But also good in that she prolly won't get it too bad, with any luck.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

She can't taste or smell anything, but that's all so far.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Once of my friends who works for the NHS got it too and lost her sense of smell and taste. They came back.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

If it's any consolation, of the two people I know who've had it, one had a bad cold for a few days and the other had no symptoms whatsoever. They're both in their mid-thirties.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Dec 12, 2020, 10:14:16 PM
AVP Galaxy Nostalgia.

It was just this, all day, every day.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed