What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 595,944 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I effectively had no Wednesday. Doing some out-of-hours work at work this week which involved some much later work than I'm used to. Came home 10am on Wednesday after working Tuesday night, woke up about 9pm for a few hours and then back to sleep. Repeat again tonight.

Jacku

Jacku

Was meant to have a photo op with Andrew Lincoln today at a convention but he had to cancel last minute last night  :-[ It's not like him to do that so it must be something serious. Will have to try again next year. Still get to have one with Jeffery Dean Morgan though.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I just accidently smashed a big flatscreen I'd scavenged and was hoping to use in the office.  :-\

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 19, 2018, 10:35:52 AM
I just accidently smashed a big flatscreen I'd scavenged and was hoping to use in the office.  :-\

Ouch

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, that sucks. At least it was only something you'd swiped for free.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Tell me about it. I'd have been gutted if that was brand new. Wouldn't have liked to have had to pay work for a new TV.  :laugh:

THE CITY HUNTER

Anyone else gutted that Toys R Us is closing Down.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Is it worldwide?

Didn't end up seeing Ready Player One last night. The lass decided she didn't want to go.  :'(

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 19, 2018, 11:39:08 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 19, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

Ouch

More than ouch, that's a full on "man tragedy". Just out of curiosity, what size was it? 32"? 55"?

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 20, 2018, 09:12:02 AM
Is it worldwide?

Didn't end up seeing Ready Player One last night. The lass decided she didn't want to go.  :'(
I think so.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Toys R Us going bust is sad. One of the defining memories of my childhood was how my parents used to take me there once a year, every January so I could spend my Christmas and birthday money. Had to go all the way to Luton to do it because they were few and far between back then.

As for me, I hit a pothole a month or so back, and it's only just now turned out that it bent my wheel so bad it was letting air out of my tyre, which went completely flat yesterday. So not only might I need to get the alloy straightened if my homemade attempts at doing so don't work, the tyre now has a bulging sidewall, which means it's f*cked and needs replacing despite the fact it was brand new >:(

426Buddy

426Buddy

My 2.5 year old son was diagnosed with autism on tuesday... my heart aches. :'(

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

So sorry to hear man. That is depressing news.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Sorry to hear that dude

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think I may have bricked my motherboard at the weekend by turning off the surge protection warnings. The PC is still powering on but I've got no power coming from the motherboard USB ports and no visual output my graphics card. Haven't had a chance to rip it apart and see if mine has a reset on it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed