Broken code of honor

Started by ElderPredator, Jun 28, 2007, 03:30:55 PM

Author
Broken code of honor (Read 5,099 times)

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

At the beggining of the movie when the predator enters the room with all those guys in it, why does he killed them they weren't attacking him? ???

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

They were all holding weapons, the moment you even carry a real weapon, well, you're finished.

Dusk

Dusk

Blain didn't attack the Predator in the first Movie and he still got a plasma bolt through his chest.

Like ShadowPred said, once you carry a weapon, you're fair game.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Well in AVP the pred tried to kill sebastian and lex.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: predatorX on Jun 28, 2007, 03:41:14 PM
Well in AVP the pred tried to kill sebastian and lex.

I concluded in some other thread that the hono-code is non existant in blooding rituals.

Dusk

Dusk

They had his plasma caster. What was he supposed to do? Nicely ask them to hand it over?

I think if you either carry a weapon or got something that belongs to a Predator, you're pretty much ****ed. They'd probably be considered collateral damage, because he wouldn't be killing them for trophies, he just wants his tuff back.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Celtic was just looking at Sebastian.  Remember he punched Celtic in the stomach..hahaha.  That was a threatening gesture.  Lex tried to hit celtic with the ice axe...that was a no-no...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 28, 2007, 03:46:41 PM
Celtic was just looking at Sebastian.  Remember he punched Celtic in the stomach..hahaha.  That was a threatening gesture.  Lex tried to hit celtic with the ice axe...that was a no-no...

I am thinking that Pred X is talking about Scar, if not, well masterchief clearly explained it

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=2189.0

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 28, 2007, 03:48:16 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 28, 2007, 03:46:41 PM

I am thinking that Pred X is talking about Scar, if not, well masterchief clearly explained it

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=2189.0
Yeah i was talking about when scar threw the shuriken at sebastian.

Master Chief

Master Chief

oh, ok...well check out shadowpred's thread...I agree with what they say.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

In P2 when Danny goes to the room where the voodo guys were, the predator kills him and he didn't have a weapon.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

All the Jamaicans had weapons....if you are talking about Danny, then yes..he pulled out a gun when he was being pulled up by the predator.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

He didn't Before he got pulled.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well he pulled out a gun, Danny got startled and fell, the predator grabbed him (helping him?) then when he pulled out his gun...dead.

Dusk

Dusk

Quote from: predatorX on Jun 28, 2007, 04:03:53 PM
He didn't Before he got pulled.

Danny fell, the Pred caught his leg, then Danny pulls the gun and the Pred pulls Danny.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed