AVP trailer

Started by gameoverman, Jun 20, 2007, 08:21:15 AM

Author
AVP trailer (Read 2,956 times)

gameoverman

gameoverman

Who else thinks this trailer is awesome?  Anyway what music is that drumbeat music and the chorus music - I don't remember hearing that in the movie.

Highland

Highland

That trailer made me believe that Anderson was a God.......then...well you know how it ends.

SM

SM

I will say this - they did use the Their War/ Our Planet tagline before Transformers did.

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

That trailer is great! The final result could have been much better! The music at the end is awesome.

Nychus

Nychus

Quote from: gameoverman on Jun 20, 2007, 08:21:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDO16sz9sMA

Who else thinks this trailer is awesome?  Anyway what music is that drumbeat music and the chorus music - I don't remember hearing that in the movie.
The theme is called Final Omen from Immediate Music.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

The trailer was great. ;D

Irritator

Irritator

QuoteWho else thinks this trailer is awesome?

Well, I don't...

It's very unimaginative, unoriginal, flat and the choir at the end... :C==  It already has shown why the movie will suck: big fat preds, facehuggers flying slow-mo and a complete lack of suspense.

The first teaser was the thing that made me believe. This is a truly original and atmospheric trailer, not just dumb, boring Hollywood shit. I really expected more after seeing that.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I LOVED that teaser, one of my favorite teasers of all time.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/avp/internet_exclusive/large.html

i always liked the internet exclusive trailer the best. always wondered about where the music came from, thought it was pretty cool

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Spaghetti on Jun 21, 2007, 02:24:44 AM
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/avp/internet_exclusive/large.html

i always liked the internet exclusive trailer the best. always wondered about where the music came from, thought it was pretty cool

This is what made me believe that there was no possible way that this movie could suck....I really hate that I was led to believe that it would be awesome, based on this teaser.  But as i say from now on  I will only "Expect what I see"

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The best trailer I've ever seen for anything avp related was the trailer that advertised the AvP game on the Aliens SE videotape.

That trailer was the shizzle who kids.

War Wager

War Wager

Love that trailer. Its on the AvP DVD. I watched the trailer before I watched the movie itself which got me really exited.  :-\

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: highlandpred on Jun 20, 2007, 08:32:31 AM
That trailer made me believe that Anderson was a God.......then...well you know how it ends.

That's why I say that a TRAILER is a 'cool-looking LIE'...

Usually, the better the TRAILER, the more bogus the movie...

With some exceptions, of course...!  ;)

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Guys,

have any of you watched the CINÉLIVE 15-minute AVP trailer...?

???

Anyone from FRANCE here online...?

;)

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Quote from: Irritator on Jun 21, 2007, 01:24:42 AM
The first teaser was the thing that made me believe. This is a truly original and atmospheric trailer, not just dumb, boring Hollywood shit. I really expected more after seeing that.

Yeah, that was the best of the bunch.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed