How often do you watch it?

Started by ElderPredator, Jun 16, 2007, 10:26:56 PM

Author
How often do you watch it? (Read 1,847 times)

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

How many times do you watch AVP a week?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

NONE

If i do it's usually Once a week...but that's only because i miised something. I have seen the movie at least 17 or more times in less than 3 days...so.................

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

I just watch the best parts.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Which are few and far between

Vader the White

Vader the White

I havn't watched it in a while. When I do, I watch it a couple times in a row, since it's one a 2 DVDs that work in my Playstation.

Predboy

Predboy

I watch it every few weeks, and when I do, I skip to the battle scene and turn it off.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

one or two times a week!!!

fluxcap

fluxcap

I've seen it twice in full, and I've skipped to certain scenes a few times. But that isn't very often at all.

aliensetta

aliensetta

I watch it once a week but this week I don't watch it. Once I get all of the Alien movies I might not watch it at all.

Darkness

Darkness

I've watched it five times in full. Once in August 2004 (dl), once in May 2006 (dl), then bought the DVD and watched it again, then again while listening to both commentaries.

I won't be in a hurry to watch it again unless it's on TV.

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Seen it once.

echobbase79

echobbase79

I recently watched it with a friend who had never seen the movies. She thought it was better than A4. I still can't choose between those two.

We watched the movies in order starting with Predator of course and watched AvP after Predator 2 to see how it works as a sequel and then as a prequel to Alien. It was interesting but it really doesn't fit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed