Celtic choking Sebastian

Started by ShadowPred, Jun 12, 2007, 05:55:58 PM

Author
Celtic choking Sebastian (Read 4,343 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I think i figured out why Celtic was still holding Sebastian for far too long

i think it was because Celtic did not know if he should kill Sebastian or let him go, since all he did was throw a punch that didn't affect Celtic at all.

Dusk

Dusk

I think it's just bad directing. I mean, he was still holding Sebastian and doing nothing while his partner got impaled. How the hell couldn't he hear that? The Predator wasn't exactly quite when I got that tail through his chest.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I keep making fun of that scene, taking so long to choke him

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Could of just been toying with him....or as Dusk said Bad directing  :)

echobbase79

echobbase79

He's a teenager so he's probably just having some fun and isn't paying attention to what's happening to Chopper. I've always thought Celtic to be a cocky SOB who got what he deserved in the end. I will also say that where the hell was Scar during all of this???? Was he taking a dump of something? Chopper really needed his ass.

Dusk

Dusk

Yep, definitely bad directing. Celtic doesn't pay attention, in the meantime Chopper gets impaled and Scar is taking a sightseeing tour through the pyramid.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Scar might of been looking for the others who were scatterd around? Either that or he was just using his head and waiting for the right moment to strike  ;D sneaky git! lol.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Is Celtic in P2??? At the end when all the Predators come out to collect their fallen comrade, I swear of them looks just like Celtic. The mask is pretty much the same.

He's at the .39 sec mark.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jun 13, 2007, 04:57:14 PM
Is Celtic in P2??? At the end when all the Predators come out to collect their fallen comrade, I swear of them looks just like Celtic. The mask is pretty much the same.

Anderson liked the look of the mask and so he used a design simular to the Predator featured in P2.  For some reason i've always liked the look of that Mask.

echobbase79

echobbase79

I agree very cool. To be honest I thought Celtic would be the predator to make it. I liked him better than Scar.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jun 13, 2007, 05:08:33 PM

I agree very cool. To be honest I thought Celtic would be the predator to make it. I liked him better than Scar.

Funny enough i thought he would to.  Wasn't to keen on the 'Gill' predators helmet, the Predator who gets impaled by the Alien.

echobbase79

echobbase79

I did like Gill's costume though. Mask was ok, but you never got to see him do anything unless that was him killing the drill team. Which brings up a good question. Was that Gill killing them?

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Er...not sure i'll have to check that out myself later on.  I did think his Arm swords as i call em was a bit far fetched.  Same as the extended Wrist blades  :( When you see them extended you can tell their gauntlets don't fit them when the blades are shealthed.

echobbase79

echobbase79

I don't really mind the long wrist blades. It actually makes sense because they're going through rite of passage and their enemy is better. But the physics of it don't quite work and they didn't pay close enough attention to detail. Anderson's ideas are good it's just the excuation was no where near what is should have been.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

They just look to kake to me  :(  Did you see the original Armour Helmets Anderson originally had designd? they looked more like Aztec/Indian head dresses.  Glad that concept wasn't done.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed