Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus - Fandango ...
Last post by TheDerelict - Today at 02:53:21 PM
Quote from: Feeds On Minds on Today at 02:19:17 PMPlease God, no egg morphing

Please God, yes egg morphing. As many eggs as can be morphed.
My dad favorite monster would beat your dad favorite monster in a fight!
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 02:44:44 PM
I think the Fandango stuff getting split off from this thread, but some of the messages in the new split off thread still using this thread's name from when they originally lived here, is confusing the system a bit.
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 02:43:45 PM
Two trailers and then a complete barrage of TV spots/mini-trailer (like the TICKETS ON SALE NOW! ones) seems to be the norm these days.

I usually tap out after the main trailers. Not one to watch any of the TV spots or anything that follows.
And if you even shoot an Alien and be unfortunate enough to receive acid on your face or body... Well that's a whole new level of f**ked up.

Buuut if a predator happened to go crazy and kill everyone for fun, dangerous or not, then we'd be equally f**ked.
Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by Neila - Today at 02:34:31 PM
Friday the 13th The Last Chapter.

I've seen these films countless times.
I prefer 1-4.
The rest went in a direction that I didn't like anymore. I noticed yesterday that the film had some very strange editing.

However, the last time I watched these films was about 7 years ago.
Now I look at them again in the same order as I first saw them.

At the time, strangely enough, I actually watched them counting backwards from 4 to 1 because they weren't always available in the video store.
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 02:31:46 PM
Maybe we'll have only two trailers then ?
@Corporal Hicks I got a notification that you quoted me in this thread this morning, but when I go to "view" I get this message:

QuoteThe topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you

I can still access this board/thread but don't see your quote in it. Not sure if you had a question?
Last post by Feeds On Minds - Today at 02:19:17 PM
Please God, no egg morphing
Fan Art / Re: Fullsize Aliens Warrior Bu...
Last post by MetalAlien - Today at 02:14:54 PM
I actually designed the legs to look like an offroad suspension. Since the Aliens can jump really far and are biomechanical I made the legs look like shocks and springs. Plus I changed the feet to be thickly padded so an animal that probably weights 500 or 600lbs could jump 20ft and land.

Everything was done with a purpose. I changed the tail from just two thick cables side by side like the movie to two cables that start in line with the body and then transition to the side by side cables of the movie. That way the tail is more compatible with the anatomy of a biped..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed