Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 117,866 times)

Immortan Jonesy

It would be superb 8)👉👈  Fingers crossed!

🤞

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 22, 2024, 07:20:13 PMCould get a pic from the set of Hawley's show, like how we got a pic from the Romulus set last year.

We definitely need news about the show!

:'(👎

XENOMORPHOSIS

@ Immortan Jonsey that'd be neat to see something whether it's further releases of concept art, set photos, a teaser promo however it's doubtful to be presented with anything elaborate anytime soon.

I get this impression that the studios Disney/20th Century Studios, FX, ScottFree etc the financiers of the Alien TV show probably have tight restrictions on behind the scenes material making their way to the presses or online leaks (though the one example of concept art leaking is an exception)

It's the likely case they're not going to start promoting the TV show until middle of 2025 for its inevitable release, but it'd be great to be teased with something while we wait.

bob

bob

I wonder if Aliens Colonial Marines failing helped kill Blomkamp's Alien 5. 

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Quote from: Slutty Badger on Apr 22, 2024, 07:16:52 PM
Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on Apr 22, 2024, 07:10:59 PMit could either be something neat or falls short of expectations

Who's guessing it's the latter? Taking on bets!
My only expectation is mediocrity just to be on the safe side.

SiL

SiL

Can't fall short of expectations if you have no expectations!

Local Trouble

You should get your hopes up.  I want to see how that goes.

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Quote from: SiL on Apr 23, 2024, 07:06:35 AMCan't fall short of expectations if you have no expectations!

Also valid

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 23, 2024, 07:15:58 AMYou should get your hopes up.  I want to see how that goes.
It's too late for that.

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Quote from: bob on Apr 23, 2024, 06:30:17 AMI wonder if Aliens Colonial Marines failing helped kill Blomkamp's Alien 5. 
Eh I think ACM ultimately killed itself and probably affected Alien Isolation rather than Blomkamp's thing.

BigDaddyJohn

So if I understand things correctly, the famous sneak peek won't be released for Alien day then ?

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

I imagine any new trailer will be made public but the sneak peak will be cinema exclusive.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Apr 22, 2024, 08:18:55 PMWasn't the sneak peek supposed to be released publicly for Alien day ?

That's just speculation.

It would be best if they released it online as well, otherwise there will be lots of dodgy phone bootlegs on Youtube. Not a good look.

Slutty Badger

Full length trailer or nothing!

BigDaddyJohn

Yeah I prepare myself to be a bit disappointed then.

Mr.M

Mr.M

I just saw on Twitter that there will also be a 9-10 minute clip attached to the new Planet of the Apes film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed