Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 132,071 times)

Cosmic Incubation

I hope they debut a new official poster soon

Nightmare Asylum

I'm kind of dreading the next poster, to be perfectly honest. With the teaser poster is out of the way, we're due for the shoddily Photoshopped floating heads main poster next.

Cosmic Incubation

I'm somewhat optimistic that we wont get that treatment, but that trend is lame and common for sure.

Slutty Badger

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 22, 2024, 04:37:08 PMI'm kind of dreading the next poster, to be perfectly honest. With the teaser poster is out of the way, we're due for the shoddily Photoshopped floating heads main poster next.

Ah yes, floating head syndrome.

BlueMarsalis79

I would kill for another film like The Fifth Element.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Apr 22, 2024, 06:01:58 PMI would kill for another film like The Fifth Element.

Here's hoping that Sydney Sweeney-produced/starring Barbarella reboot hits the right notes.

Immortan Jonesy

Love that movie. The Mondoshawans are like steampunk biomechanoids. 8)

Slutty Badger

Plus, it's Ian Holm on a ship with a man named Dallas.

You can't lose!

XENOMORPHOSIS

Curious what they have to reveal potentially on Alien Day this Friday, it could either be something neat or falls short of expectations, they should have something decent to show that day.

Slutty Badger

Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on Apr 22, 2024, 07:10:59 PMit could either be something neat or falls short of expectations

Who's guessing it's the latter? Taking on bets!

Nightmare Asylum

We're getting the theatrical release (in North America) of Alien, plus the Ridley & Fede chat (and MAYBE a Romulus clip as part of that?).

I'm sure there'll be some merch stuff, maybe a new book or comic reveal, but beyond that I'm not sure what to expect. I'd be kind of shocked if we get a new trailer or something along those lines at this point, unless it's a simultaneous online release of whatever is going to be shown in the theater.

Could get a pic from the set of Hawley's show, like how we got a pic from the Romulus set last year.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Slutty Badger on Apr 22, 2024, 07:16:52 PM
Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on Apr 22, 2024, 07:10:59 PMit could either be something neat or falls short of expectations

Who's guessing it's the latter? Taking on bets!

How abouta preview of the final trailer + behind-the-scenes footage!!!🙏

BigDaddyJohn

Wasn't the sneak peek supposed to be released publicly for Alien day ?

Mr.M

Mr.M

I wonder if there will be an exclusive clip with Alien in the theaters and then release a public clip for Alien day?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed