In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,402,562 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: broughtpain on Jun 15, 2016, 02:31:55 AM
Art.
They don't need to be functional guns or live ammunition for that.

QuoteBecause in your mind sanitary environments, regulations on dosage and quantity and the regulations relative there to for safety don't raise costs and accessibility which in turn doesn't doesn't cause grief for people? Try learning.
I can't even tell what most of that sentence was trying to say, the grammar was so bad. Take your own advice and get back to us. Also remember you went for electricity bills and abortions, not hygeine standards and dosages, so at least try to be consistent?

QuoteIt is somewhat of a marvel you guys wanted to compete with %90 of everything there that creeps, crawls and slithers. You keep your trophy. We aren't sure where you put it before figuring out where you shouldn't.
But you earned the trophy! Every sane individual on the planet told you guys to give up but you kept on! Month after month you put in the hard yards. We must send it to you.

QuoteBecause that makes sense...to a retard that would believe anything theyre told.
Are you twelve or what? How does what you said even make sense?

QuoteAre you envious of somebody that thinks? or mocking them? Either way it explains a lot about you.  :laugh:
Show me someone thinking and I'll let you know if it makes me envious.

broughtpain

broughtpain

QuoteI can't even tell what most of that sentence was trying to say, the grammar was so bad. Take your own advice and get back to us. Also remember you went for electricity bills and abortions, not hygeine standards and dosages, so at least try to be consistent?

Because, you know, performing abortions doesn't mandate any sanitary conditions or access to medicine and having access to electricity doesn't involve regulations for safety purposes.

You don't understand art, so you come up with the most ignorant explanation of what art should and shouldn't be.
You don't understand the most fundamental aspect of democratic processes.
You don't even understand thought formation(it's not something you can see).
I really wonder what your "trophy" is. Could it be HIV? A hat maybe? Perhaps a chicken egg?
...I hope it's not a dirty diaper.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: broughtpain on Jun 15, 2016, 03:23:41 AM
Because, you know, performing abortions doesn't mandate any sanitary conditions or access to medicine and having access to electricity doesn't involve regulations for safety purposes.
Regulations regarding hygiene conditions don't make people scream "But my abortions!"

QuoteYou don't understand art, so you come up with the most ignorant explanation of what art should and shouldn't be.
Mmm, yes, because you gave such an insightful explanation of how a live, functional weapon is used to create art to begin with.

QuoteYou don't understand the most fundamental aspect of democratic processes.
Mm-hmm.

What's really interesting is you're the only one who brought up Australia's voting system. The only thing I've said is what happens when you don't vote -- and only because you asked. I never said I agreed with the system, or thought it was a good system, or anything like that. You brought the topic up, asked an irrelevant question, then acted smugly superior before flying into a limp attempt at a personal attack. I'm genuinely starting to worry for your mental and emotional state because you honestly seem unstable :-\

broughtpain

broughtpain

Please explain how regulations somehow equals progress. So I can remind you how they do not. Again.

Worry about your own mental state. Especially after that swimming pool bit and your failure to understand how sanitary conditions aid in personal safety. I mean, that really is pretty basic stuff.

Maybe you're just acting stupid. In the off chance you are, maybe you could explain how regulations regarding abortion clinics being built near actual hospitals makes sense and that it doesn't mean women won't be able to get abortions, it simply means that if there's an emergency or something significant is discovered, like a leach, the woman can receive medical treatment at a hospital.

There was the electricity thing, but I don't want to explain that if you're not acting.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: broughtpain on Jun 15, 2016, 05:02:41 AM
Especially after that swimming pool bit
There was no bit, just you flipping out.

Quoteand your failure to understand how sanitary conditions aid in personal safety.
I'm still not sure what you're trying to argue. I said people don't claim their liberties are being taken from them when hospitals and pools and cars get regulated in the interest of public safety, you started going on about people complaining about their abortions and electricity bills.

Bills are annoying, but paying them isn't infringing on your civil liberties.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Yeah, you blew a gasket when I pointed out that swimming pools are more dangerous than guns. You even looked up the regulations and said we were "behind". To witch I politely reminded you that a swimming pool is pretty basic but not as basic as a lake.

You made fun of people defending their rights. I pointed out the narrow minded thinking in your hypocrisy. It's obvious that you don't understand what your talking about and you hate the "liberties" held by others. Furthermore, I would suggest that you have animosity towards freedom of choice and those who oppose the restrictions that diminish it. Lastly, and this should be obvious, your attacks on the rights of others in other countries demonstrates a degree of bigotry not common in English speaking countries.

The Clinton university scandals are far worse than what's going on with Trump U.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iranian-british-woman-faces-alleged-coup-charge-iran-114009221--finance.html
Iranian-British woman held in Iran faces coup charge

AGAIN?! I just woke up...
First, let me wake up a little more. Second, the new Shah should be a fan of Springsteen and the beetles.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://www.seeker.com/can-we-turn-asteroids-into-spaceships-1851600014.html

Fascinating concept. I wonder how practical that would actually be. I love the name though, tip of the hat to Arthur C. Clarke.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 15, 2016, 03:29:51 PM
http://www.seeker.com/can-we-turn-asteroids-into-spaceships-1851600014.html

Fascinating concept. I wonder how practical that would actually be. I love the name though, tip of the hat to Arthur C. Clarke.
Reminds me of the Fall Of Reach when the Insurrectionists have their base inside an asteroid 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That only acted as a base though. The idea of using them as actual transport...That's amazing.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The script for Hellraiser 4 had a moving space station (I know, I know) carved out of an asteroid. The movie just went with generic metal hallways from every sci-fi tv show ever. :laugh:

Vertigo

Vertigo

I like how every week or two, Hicks or a similarly sane person tries to save this thread. Then Broughtpain or Hubbs posts, and I resume hating the thread, the internet and humanity in general.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Vertigo on Jun 15, 2016, 07:11:17 PM
I like how every week or two, Hicks or a similarly sane person tries to save this thread. Then Broughtpain or Hubbs posts, and I resume hating the thread, the internet and humanity in general.
And the cycle starts again

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/06/14/reports-alligator-drags-child-into-water-fla/85905266/
Holy shit

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: broughtpain on Jun 15, 2016, 01:25:23 AMAnd yet oddly enough neither are guns. Maybe it's something you don't know about? Who knows.

Are you f*cking kidding me?

SiL

SiL

Quote from: broughtpain on Jun 15, 2016, 12:59:03 PM
Yeah, you blew a gasket when I pointed out that swimming pools are more dangerous than guns.
I didn't blow anything. You're the only one taking anything out of proportion.

QuoteYou even looked up the regulations and said we were "behind".
Out of curiosity. And you are. Why does that offend you personally?

QuoteTo witch I politely reminded you that a swimming pool is pretty basic but not as basic as a lake.
There's nothing polite in anything you've said.

And it's "which", before you try to insult my intelligence again.

QuoteYou made fun of people defending their rights.
That was you.

QuoteI pointed out the narrow minded thinking in your hypocrisy.
You wish.

QuoteIt's obvious that you don't understand what your talking about and you hate the "liberties" held by others.
Again creating arguments in your own head. "You're".

QuoteFurthermore, I would suggest that you have animosity towards freedom of choice and those who oppose the restrictions that diminish it.
You can suggest away, but you don't actually have any proof. You've taken a handful of statements and twisted it so you can play some kind of warrior against a mean old Internet bogeyman trying to take your freedoms.

For example, please, point out where I said anything in agreeance with Australia's voting system. Anything at all. Because you were so upset about what I [did not] have to say about it that you resorted to calling me a retard.

QuoteLastly, and this should be obvious, your attacks on the rights of others in other countries demonstrates a degree of bigotry not common in English speaking countries.
"Not uncommon": you should know this, you're American. And I haven't attacked anyone's rights. You've attacked me, my country, and what you think I believe, but I've never attacked anyone's rights. But that's what people like you do: you make yourselves victims of attacks that never happened to justify being obnoxious and close minded. You think everyone's out to get you because you can't function otherwise. It's cool, though. I'm out.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: SiL on Jun 15, 2016, 09:34:18 PM
Quote from: broughtpain on Jun 15, 2016, 12:59:03 PM
Yeah, you blew a gasket when I pointed out that swimming pools are more dangerous than guns.
I didn't blow anything. You're the only one taking anything out of proportion.

QuoteYou even looked up the regulations and said we were "behind".
Out of curiosity. And you are. Why does that offend you personally?

QuoteTo witch I politely reminded you that a swimming pool is pretty basic but not as basic as a lake.
There's nothing polite in anything you've said.

And it's "which", before you try to insult my intelligence again.

QuoteYou made fun of people defending their rights.
That was you.

QuoteI pointed out the narrow minded thinking in your hypocrisy.
You wish.

QuoteIt's obvious that you don't understand what your talking about and you hate the "liberties" held by others.
Again creating arguments in your own head. "You're".

QuoteFurthermore, I would suggest that you have animosity towards freedom of choice and those who oppose the restrictions that diminish it.
You can suggest away, but you don't actually have any proof. You've taken a handful of statements and twisted it so you can play some kind of warrior against a mean old Internet bogeyman trying to take your freedoms.

For example, please, point out where I said anything in agreeance with Australia's voting system. Anything at all. Because you were so upset about what I [did not] have to say about it that you resorted to calling me a retard.

QuoteLastly, and this should be obvious, your attacks on the rights of others in other countries demonstrates a degree of bigotry not common in English speaking countries.
"Not uncommon": you should know this, you're American. And I haven't attacked anyone's rights. You've attacked me, my country, and what you think I believe, but I've never attacked anyone's rights. But that's what people like you do: you make yourselves victims of attacks that never happened to justify being obnoxious and close minded. You think everyone's out to get you because you can't function otherwise. It's cool, though. I'm out.

You attacked me in what I said about swimming pools and doctors. You then proceeded to attack my country claiming we are behind on pool regulations. You've done nothing but sidestep, backpedal, nitpick and deflect the whole time.

You're ignorant, you know you're ignorant and won't do anything about it. Worse yet, you try to put nonsense out there to try and look the way you perceive others. Others who are informed and learned about matters. Now rather than skulk off into the internet to correct your ignorance, you lie and try to twist things around pretending to be the victim while making a claim that somebody else is pretending to be a victim.

Hopefully, next time you try to attack an American persons right to keep and bear arms, by advocating regulations and demonizing firearms, you will stop and think.

*Edit. No need for name calling. - Master Chief

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed