Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,402,556 times)

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Gate on Apr 07, 2016, 02:58:39 PM
Quote from: Hubbs on Apr 07, 2016, 10:09:06 AM
Bad timing for Sanders.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/05/politics/bernie-sanders-sandy-hook-guns/index.html

If I bake you a pie and you lace it with anthrax, does that mean I need to be sued for producing the pie that killed someone?

I think the verbal attacks on the female whose mother was killed, by Sanders supporters, is one of the key issues too.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hubbs on Apr 07, 2016, 04:34:42 PMI think the verbal attacks on the female whose mother was killed, by Sanders supporters, is one of the key issues too.

Funny how you never queried it when Trump's supporters were punching people in the face...

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 07, 2016, 05:57:15 PM
Quote from: Hubbs on Apr 07, 2016, 04:34:42 PMI think the verbal attacks on the female whose mother was killed, by Sanders supporters, is one of the key issues too.

Funny how you never queried it when Trump's supporters were punching people in the face...

Are you referring to the guy that slipped and bumped into a protester while trying to help him or the guy that saw a spider just before a protester slipped and fell?

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 07, 2016, 05:57:15 PM

You're literately talking about a handful of childish incidents compared to thousands of Sanders supporters behaving badly on numerous occasions involving mass violence, threats, highway shut downs, rally shut downs, and which now include threatening this female victim online.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Mustangjeff

Mustangjeff

Quote from: broughtpain on Apr 07, 2016, 08:18:56 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/04/07/who-gets-hit-and-doesnt-respond-shocking-video-shows-school-worker-punching-autistic-boy/

This leftist is still being "adjusted"...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKFiG7gYWaI
...something something "ledgers".

The butt hurt over that just doesn't stop.. does it?    Some cooling cream might help.

Listen..  I could spend all day posting youtube videos of fanatical isolationist gun-stroking-nut-jobs who are afraid of Mexicans, Canadians, Muslims, Atheist, Elmo, and their own shadow.   The material would be infinite, pretty funny, and a little scary.   At the end of the day a couple of you on this forum would simply disregard it as some "libprog" main stream media attempt to make them look bad. 

I'm going to be nice, and I'm going to save us both the time and effort here. 

Just pretend I made the post, I'll assume you didn't watch it per standard operating procedure, and then you can pretend you came back with some "Truth" that totally blows my point out of the water.  You'll save the vast majority of people here from having to slog through your fringe media links every other post.  Posting a video of some stupid girl talking about "eating ass" is not considered news by most of us, but maybe it got you exceited.  Isn't there some Alex Jones forum where you'll be well received?  Or do you view the AVP Galaxy forums as a conversion challenge?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think they view it as a propaganda machine.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 08, 2016, 02:40:33 PM
I think they view it as a propaganda machine.

I view the AVPGalaxy forums as one of the most civilized forums on the internet. All things considered. I also view AVPGalaxy as the single best source for information on anything having to do with aliens, predators, Colonial Marines and everything else from the same universe.

As far as propaganda goes, it's fairly obvious that leftist internet activists and recruiters have been working this site for some time. If there's no distinction between activism and trolling, there's no understanding of motives.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not at all. The majority of political posts on here are right inclined. And some of you are quite persistent in pushing your political views.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Most of the leftists here, well, left.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 08, 2016, 04:06:19 PM
Not at all. The majority of political posts on here are right inclined. And some of you are quite persistent in pushing your political views.

...sorry for the undue burden.

Mustangjeff

Mustangjeff

I'm putting this to rest as well.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Bjørn Half-hand on Apr 08, 2016, 04:55:42 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/04/06/mom-unleashes-fury-after-spanish-teacher-sends-children-home-with-this-privilege-assignment/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=ShareButtons

This just shows how bad its getting in the US with the leftist extremist machine, in my opinion. The fact this teacher was supposed to be teaching Spanish and actually did this is incredible, its clearly an underhanded effort to try and corrupt these kids way of thinking, it could almost be classed as a type of assault on these kids, brainwashing. God knows what kind of extremist far left SJW crapola is happening which isn't getting reported!

How much 'privilege' do you have?? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the sheet will indicate that white people have way more 'privilege' than everyone else. Scary thing is I wouldn't be surprised that the teacher was white herself.

Hell even I don't know what some of those words mean, what the feck is 'cisgendered' suppose to be?? And 'genderqueer'? never even heard of that before, sounds kinda offensive to me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed