In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,402,878 times)

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 15, 2016, 09:23:27 AM
Have you actually read any of the stuff from the other side? About Trump's support of violence towards anyone who doesn't agree with him? About him offering to pay legal costs for anyone who does assault protesters or etc? You always post from one side of the fence.

A few points...
Trump has been constantly and consistently attacked by the MSM. What he says, how he says it and the context are altered. I've never seen anyone attacked to the level and with the severity that Trump has been. There's also the attacks against Trumps supporters which have been particularly heinous.
The claims of supporting violence are because of the random asshole(s). Furthermore, correlation is used to support such claims where as the disruptions at Trumps rallies are now known to be funded and coordinated thus having causation. Further demonstrating how the media has not been doing anything besides attacking Trump is how the media has claimed Trump is right-wing. I'm not aware of Trump actually having a political stance on any matter that's right of center. The liberal progressive propaganda machine(something that would decimate Hitler's and Stalin's together) has portrayed "the right" as socially defective, bigoted, racist, xenophobic and worse. Now, anybody that doesn't fit in with the grand scheme of things or is an obstacle to the progressive agenda gets labeled as being "right-wing".

On the topic of Hitler and Nazi's, I will simply remind everyone that it's not so much a matter of person or people as it is what they have in their heads.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 15, 2016, 09:23:27 AM
Have you actually read any of the stuff from the other side? About Trump's support of violence towards anyone who doesn't agree with him? About him offering to pay legal costs for anyone who does assault protesters or etc? You always post from one side of the fence.

Seriously? those few things Trump has said during rally's? who cares! Clearly he's said those things in the heat of the moment when he's been pumped up by the crowd. Not saying he's right, he's clearly in the wrong, but that's hardly what I would call support of violence towards people that don't agree with him, he merely wants people who disrupt his rally kicked out. More like support of getting annoying people out of his rally who are determined to disrupt it with no respect to everyone who wants to listen. I don't blame him for that as from day one there have been people who deliberately turn up to cause trouble at his rally's, it must be very frustrating.

As has been pointed out in the media, if Trump supporters were to turn up at other rally's and cause disruption deliberately, it would be seen as highly controversial and the outrage would be sky-high. So why is it acceptable for people to do that at Trump rally's? and like I said, they've been doing it from the very start, and not peaceful about it either.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hubbs on Mar 15, 2016, 04:51:19 PMSeriously? those few things Trump has said during rally's? who cares!

Wow.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 15, 2016, 05:01:54 PM
Quote from: Hubbs on Mar 15, 2016, 04:51:19 PMSeriously? those few things Trump has said during rally's? who cares!

Wow.

Oh please, if Sanders or Clinton had said the same thing you'd probably be wetting yourself with glee ::)
Jesus! people are so transparent.

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Quote from: Hubbs on Mar 15, 2016, 05:06:29 PM

Wow.

Oh please, if Sanders or Clinton had said the same thing you'd probably be wetting yourself with glee ::)

They wouldn't say that though because they have a brain and are fit to lead. Trump is the perfect example of stupid America. Hes a thick leader for a thick country. No offence to any Americans here, I'm greatly generalising.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Mar 15, 2016, 05:13:40 PM

Wow.

They wouldn't say that though because they have a brain and are fit to lead. Trump is the perfect example of stupid America. Hes a thick leader for a thick country. No offence to any Americans here, I'm greatly generalising.

Yes I know they wouldn't say that, hypothetical scenario, my point being, if they did, it would be taken in the same way, with much glee.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wow.

How my brain feels when I make the stupid decision to interact in this thread.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Mar 15, 2016, 05:13:40 PMThey wouldn't say that though because they have a brain and are fit to lead. Trump is the perfect example of stupid America. Hes a thick leader for a thick country. No offence to any Americans here, I'm greatly generalising.

This.

I'm sorry, Hubbs, but you're a moron.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Trumps rallies can hit 10K+. One guy hitting someone from a group is hardly indicative of directed violence. All the talk about Trump supporting violence is nothing more than a bullshit attempt to cover up left-wing extremism. Typically, it's the protesters that begin the physical escalation. It's never been on a level as was seen in Chicago though.

...If Trump and his supporters were really so extreme, you would know what 10K supporters could do to a couple dozen protesters.

Wow.

Oh wake up! They may not say such but they sure are happy to send in paid professionals with the intention of creating a violent and hostile atmosphere. You think such tactics make one fit to "lead"? You think such mindsets should be directing the military? Talk about thick headed...

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 15, 2016, 05:36:56 PM

Wow.

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Quote from: broughtpain on Mar 15, 2016, 06:09:54 PM
Trumps rallies can hit 10K+. One guy hitting someone from a group is hardly indicative of directed violence. All the talk about Trump supporting violence is nothing more than a bullshit attempt to cover up left-wing extremism. Typically, it's the protesters that begin the physical escalation. It's never been on a level as was seen in Chicago though.

...If Trump and his supporters were really so extreme, you would know what 10K supporters could do to a couple dozen protesters.

Wow.

Oh wake up! They may not say such but they sure are happy to send in paid professionals with the intention of creating a violent and hostile atmosphere. You think such tactics make one fit to "lead"? You think such mindsets should be directing the military? Talk about thick headed...

Wow.

http://l.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/FBizmoPat2m4ObQckL56Rw--/YXBwaWQ9eWlzZWFyY2g7Zmk9Zml0O2dlPTAwNjYwMDtncz0wMEEzMDA7aD00MDA7dz00MDE-/http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4a/9a/27/4a9a276588861a2980f7a117ab232887.jpg.cf.jpg

Thanks for proving my point. Trump is making a mockery of your countries Presidential race and your just drinking it all in. You talk about Clinton and Sanders not being good enough to lead the military? Imagine Trump? It would be a catastrophy. I'd watch the movie but real life... No thanks.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Mar 15, 2016, 06:33:43 PM

Wow.

Wow.

http://l.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/FBizmoPat2m4ObQckL56Rw--/YXBwaWQ9eWlzZWFyY2g7Zmk9Zml0O2dlPTAwNjYwMDtncz0wMEEzMDA7aD00MDA7dz00MDE-/http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4a/9a/27/4a9a276588861a2980f7a117ab232887.jpg.cf.jpg

Thanks for proving my point. Trump is making a mockery of your countries Presidential race and your just drinking it all in. You talk about Clinton and Sanders not being good enough to lead the military? Imagine Trump? It would be a catastrophy. I'd watch the movie but real life... No thanks.

You're worried about Trumps rhetoric while libprog groups backing Clinton and Sanders actually directly cause violence?

...what are you drinking?

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Quote from: broughtpain on Mar 15, 2016, 06:44:45 PM
Quote from: hfeldhaus on Mar 15, 2016, 06:33:43 PM

Wow.

Wow.

You're worried about Trumps rhetoric while libprog groups backing Clinton and Sanders actually directly cause violence?

...what are you drinking?

I'm worried about any of that. I'm worried that stupidity will lead to Trump becoming the most powerful man in the world. It's not even an ideological problem I have, it's Trump. All this is is the standard American reaction, buying into the big show that's being put on.

Gate

Gate

Provide me proof that Clinton and Sanders cause violence. Provide me evidence. Anything else is speculation.

There seems to be a double standard in this thread, because Hubbs is in love with the phrase "pc" and broughtpain's fetish for the word "libprog". Donald Trump literally spews some of the nastiest, most immature bullshit I have ever heard out of any politician's mouth (IF you call him a politician). He has brought out the worst in Conservative voters and has been so stupid he has literally caused the entire Republican platform to resort to name calling, dick jokes(yeah, dick jokes!). Under Trump you will see the destruction of moderate conservatism and a massive rise in Tea Party voters.

I really detest Hillary Clinton and I'd agree with you if there was EVIDENCE. And come on, you expect me to believe the only real anti-war candidate is going to instigate violence? You do not blame these people for some of the actions their supporters take, also the fact that neither of the Democratic hopefuls support violent protest.

There's a bias for Clinton in the media, yes. There's also an awakening of Pre-Carter democratic overtures with Sanders.

There is nothing Donald Trump offers to the Conservative spectrum(He's flip flopped more than Clinton, I can't tell if he's actually a Centrist or not) except for Kanye West running against him as a democrat in 2020. Turning the entire game into a f**king reality TV show.

Some of the rhetoric in this thread is the exact reason Martin Luther King and Malcolm X were assassinated: Fearmongering, division, racial and xenophobic issues. I have no problems with either side of the political spectrum but some of the dumbest rhetoric from either sides does not classify liberalism or conservatism for our population.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: Gate on Mar 15, 2016, 08:00:37 PM
Provide me proof that Clinton and Sanders cause violence. Provide me evidence. Anything else is speculation.

Really?

QuoteThere seems to be a double standard in this thread, because Hubbs is in love with the phrase "pc" and broughtpain's fetish for the word "libprog".

That's not how it works.

QuoteDonald Trump literally spews some of the nastiest, most immature bullshit I have ever heard out of any politician's mouth (IF you call him a politician).

You should hear what Clinton and Sanders say.

QuoteHe has brought out the worst in Conservative voters and has been so stupid he has literally caused the entire Republican platform to resort to name calling, dick jokes(yeah, dick jokes!).

Actually, that was another candidate; lil marco.

QuoteUnder Trump you will see the destruction of moderate conservatism and a massive rise in Tea Party voters.

That's happening now, under Obama.

QuoteYou do not blame these people for some of the actions their supporters take, also the fact that neither of the Democratic hopefuls support violent protest.

...that's how it works.

QuoteI have no problems with either side of the political spectrum but some of the dumbest rhetoric from either sides does not classify liberalism or conservatism for our population.

It's obvious that now that you're afraid of three things; 1:We. 2:President. 3:Now.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: broughtpain on Mar 15, 2016, 09:00:34 PMYou should hear what Clinton and Sanders say.

Such as...?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed