In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,402,932 times)

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

http://www.lovebscott.com/news/say-what-now-django-unchained-star-daniele-watts-wrongfully-detained-after-being-mistaken-for-a-prostitute-photos

TLDR - Black actress gets arrested after LA police mistake her and her husband for a prostitute and her "trick".

QuoteStudio City police mistook Daniele and her husband for a prostitute and her "trick". Here's what happened: She was dressed in shorts, a t-shirt, and shoes — you know, a normal outfit...especially considering the fact that Los Angeles is in the middle of a heatwave with temperatures above 98º this week. Daniele and her HUSBAND had a brief public display of affection and that's when the police rolled up. She refused to show them her ID (which according to the law, she doesn't have to do), and she was handcuffed.

....fukin hell.  >:(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Typical pigs.

Cvalda

Cvalda

inb4 Hubbs and "well, they probably DID look like a pimp and a hooker, that's what most black people are, that's not me being racist that's just how things are" and "they should have just cooperated with the cops anyway"

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 14, 2014, 01:53:09 AM
inb4 Hubbs and "well, they probably DID look like a pimp and a hooker, that's what most black people are, that's not me being racist that's just how things are" and "they should have just cooperated with the cops anyway"

Hubbs, you f**king hacker! Hacking into Cvalda's account.

REPORTED FOR HAX!

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quoteinb4 Hubbs and "well, they probably DID look like a pimp and a hooker, that's what most black people are, that's not me being racist that's just how things are" and "they should have just cooperated with the cops anyway"

A. Her husband appears to be white by the looks of it.

B. If a policeman comes up to you and asks to see some ID...why wouldn't you cooperate? if you instantly start a scene or refuse then of course you will probably end up getting arrested. If a policeman stops you in your car here in the UK and asks for your driving license and you refuse or start a scene then you will be arrested. If you cooperate then most probably nothing will happen unless you have done something wrong and even then the cop may let you off depending on what it is and how you behave. I can't lie but most Brits think Americans are crazy, you cooperate with the police and they cooperate with you, its not hard.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 14, 2014, 01:23:45 AM
Typical pigs.

Talk about tarring with the same brush! and that's not at all offensive is it  ::)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I aint doing shit for a pig. 

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Hubbs and his copper luvzorz.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Hubbs locks his car door when he sees black people on the street, I bet.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 14, 2014, 04:39:01 AM
Hubbs and his copper luvzorz.

Maybe I'm a copper, who can say ;)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Racial bias confirmed by Hubbs. As if skin color has anything to do with teenagers being assholes. Freaking Hubbs, can't believe the lens that you view the world with.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 14, 2014, 04:48:13 AM
Racial bias confirmed by Hubbs. As if skin color has anything to do with teenagers being assholes. Freaking Hubbs, can't believe the lens that you view the world with.

Errrr...http://wreg.com/2014/09/08/four-facts-about-kroger-attack/

I watched the footage and it looks pretty dubious to me, but sure whatever keeps your blinkers on huh.

Ps. LOL!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Missing the point, Hubbs.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: Hubbs on Sep 14, 2014, 04:52:20 AM
Errrr...http://wreg.com/2014/09/08/four-facts-about-kroger-attack/
I watched the footage and it looks pretty dubious to me, but sure whatever keeps your blinkers on huh.

You have that link in your faves list, right?

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 14, 2014, 04:53:22 AM
Missing the point, Hubbs.

Do tell, I'm dying to hear how you can excuse it, hell it even says it clear as day on the news link but whatever.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I wish I was there.  I'd have f**ked all eleven of em up. 

Then f**ked up the Kroger employees for being pussies. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed