In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,402,622 times)

BANE

BANE

What if we're all sweat off a donkey's bollocks?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

highly illogical

Eva

Eva

Jack the Ripper's true identity finally revealed

It appears that a UK businessman and a DNA scientist have finally unmasked the notorious Whitechapel serial killer, with a bit of clever detective work and modern forensic science. If this holds up to scrutiny, expect a hailstorm of new movies/tv-series/documentaries to bring the grisly murders into the spotlight again.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

LIES!!

Aspie

Aspie

lol bullshit

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Eva on Sep 07, 2014, 04:45:18 PM
Jack the Ripper's true identity finally revealed

It appears that a UK businessman and a DNA scientist have finally unmasked the notorious Whitechapel serial killer, with a bit of clever detective work and modern forensic science. If this holds up to scrutiny, expect a hailstorm of new movies/tv-series/documentaries to bring the grisly murders into the spotlight again.

I was just reading about this. I find this intriguing. Hopefully this puts a lid on the case once and for all.

BANE

BANE

I doubt it holds up. I hope it doesn't. I like some things being a mystery.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: BANE on Sep 07, 2014, 05:40:56 PM
I doubt it holds up. I hope it doesn't. I like some things being a mystery.

Nothing lasts forever.

BANE

BANE

Forever doesn't exist Doom.

DoomRulz

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I hope he is never found out, it's BS  cus then the next logical step would be to find out who Zodiac is and by extension, The Phantom Killer from Texarkana (who some people believe to have been the Zodiac himself at a younger age).

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 07, 2014, 08:09:53 PM
Betty White, at 92, dyes peacefully at home.

NOOO!!! Not Betty White! God dammit. The last glimmer of light has finally left this Earth. RIP Golden Girl.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 07, 2014, 08:10:34 PM
I hope he is never found out, it's BS  cus then the next logical step would be to find out who Zodiac is and by extension, The Phantom Killer from Texarkana (who some people believe to have been the Zodiac himself at a younger age).

Why would that be a bad thing?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

DAMMIT, DOOM, YOU f**kING LINKED BETTY WHITE BEING DEAD AND IT WAS BULLSHIT!

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/937160-betty-white-dead-dyes-peacefully-in-her-los-angeles-home-hoax-goes-viral/

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 07, 2014, 08:11:33 PM

Cus such mysteries should never be revealed.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

https://twitter.com/New_Babylonia/status/508680011432620033

First female Kurd fighter to die in battles with ISIS in Iraq's Kirkuk.

RIP.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 07, 2014, 08:13:47 PM
DAMMIT, DOOM, YOU f**kING LINKED BETTY WHITE BEING DEAD AND IT WAS BULLSHIT!

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/937160-betty-white-dead-dyes-peacefully-in-her-los-angeles-home-hoax-goes-viral/

I would've thought the way I wrote "dyed" was a hint. Calm down.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 07, 2014, 08:13:47 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 07, 2014, 08:11:33 PM

Cus such mysteries should never be revealed.

Why not?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed