In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,402,684 times)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Gay footballers, Christian Youth, Truth about Homosexuality....

Go to bed America, you're drunk again

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/women-comic-con-protest-sexual-harassment-article-1.1881901

So basically a man should NEVER lay his eyes on a female in public? I made a mistake once of saying " OMG nice shoes" once to a passing by woman and she stopped me and said "Do you think I care what you think of my shoes?"

Never again!!!

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Jul 28, 2014, 02:27:09 PM
I made a mistake once of saying " OMG nice shoes" once to a passing by woman and she stopped me and said "Do you think I care what you think of my shoes?"

Never again!!!

Because one angry reply must mean that all women would react the same way.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vickers on Jul 28, 2014, 03:18:55 PM
I made a mistake once of saying " OMG nice shoes" once to a passing by woman and she stopped me and said "Do you think I care what you think of my shoes?"

Never again!!!

That's part of the reason why #YesAllWomen trends on Twitter. Of course no two women react the same way to a given situation, but to hear social justice warriors tell it, you'd think they do.

Vickers

Vickers

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Vickers on Jul 28, 2014, 03:18:55 PM

Never again!!!

Well there's an increasing amount of women who feel that they should be able to go in public without getting hit on my men or looked at by men. I'll even go as far to tell my future children never to look at a woman while in public....women are scary sometimes!

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

I guess my question should be

"Should men be allowed to look at women in public?"

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Jul 28, 2014, 07:01:24 PM
I guess my question should be

"Should men be allowed to look at women in public?"
No! They should be forced to wear these! >:(

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Jul 28, 2014, 06:16:44 PM
Well there's an increasing amount of women who feel that they should be able to go in public without getting hit on my men or looked at by men. I'll even go as far to tell my future children never to look at a woman while in public....women are scary sometimes!
Given how much of what you post is bullshit, I'm inclined to believe your anecdote above is also bullshit.

Also, the thought of you raising children is horrifying.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jul 28, 2014, 04:38:51 PM
NK is at it again.

http://news.msn.com/world/n-korea-threatens-nuclear-strike-on-white-house

I'd like to see them try to launch a nuke.. and i'd like it to fail the target and land back down on their faces.

It would be hilarious/really sad in equal measure.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 28, 2014, 07:17:31 PM
Quote from: KirklandSignature on Jul 28, 2014, 06:16:44 PM
Given how much of what you post is bullshit, I'm inclined to believe your anecdote above is also bullshit.

Also, the thought of you raising children is horrifying.

You think gays raising children is horrifying?

It's not BS, It was pretty much the below same exact scenario except I wasn't being recorded. At least to my knowledge.

http://samuel-warde.com/2014/07/woman-confronts-street-harassers-secretly-records-conversations-videos/

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Jul 28, 2014, 07:56:29 PM
No, I think you raising children is horrifying.

And I also doubt very much that you're even actually gay.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 28, 2014, 07:58:36 PM
Quote from: KirklandSignature on Jul 28, 2014, 07:56:29 PM
No, I think you raising children is horrifying.

And I also doubt very much that you're even actually gay.

Because you can totally tell if a person is gay or not by satirical comments posted on a web forum.. Or you somehow got a better gaydar than I do which I doubt cause mine just got recalibrated :)

Short of me posting pictures of me doing gay things(which I wont do) you're SOL if you want definite incriminating proof.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed