In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,402,622 times)

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: BANE on May 15, 2014, 07:05:27 PM
Quote from: KirklandSignature on May 15, 2014, 05:57:25 PM
The dogs owner is also to blame and should be charged with attempted murder if he/she willingly lets the dog roam around.
I hate people like you.

The dog's owner should get a warning and learn how to look after their pets properly but "attempted murder"? What...

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The dog's owner was the one that called it in.  She sounded thai or Filipina.

The dog was just a crazy little shit.

Vertigo

Vertigo

The dog being euthanised is plenty of punishment, and the owner should pay for the kid's medical bills if they have a conscience.

I'm assuming the owner didn't specifically train the dog to assassinate children.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Vertigo on May 15, 2014, 09:01:10 PM
The dog being euthanised is plenty of punishment, and the owner should pay for the kid's medical bills if they have a conscience.

I'm assuming the owner didn't specifically train the dog to assassinate children.

Why should the dog suffer? It was obviously not brought up properly.

"Kill the animal" seems to be a lot of people's first solution to a problem that almost always reflects back on its environment and/or how it is being treated/raised.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Soft.

Vickers

Vickers

Nope, not soft. Just annoyed with how some people view/treat animals.

SiL

SiL

It was eight months old. Why the f**k would you euthanize a puppy? you don't try to train it first?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What, you mean, actually work for a better future for the dog? SiL, you're talking crazy.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Interesting video of the cat saving the kid.

Why would someone who is cautious/paranoid enough to be rolling video surveillance of their front yard 24/7 let their little child play that close to the street? The dog could have been an out of control car, a meteorite, or a sewer clown pedo.

It's probably fake. Like that eagle that tries to steal the baby.

A combination of adobe after effects, trained animals, and the cat apologist agenda.  :laugh:

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

A dog is a dog.  Humans might like to think the know what a dog is thinking but since they are not dogs then no.  You can spend the time and money to rehabilitate the dog and find out six months down the road that your dog mauled another kid.  Too bad for the dog.  Too bad for the kid.  Too bad for you when your ass is sued.

I grew up in rural Kentucky and walked to and from school.  During my MS years I could haul ass because of all the aggressive loose animals that people let roam about.  We also had a huge coy dog problem where peoples loose pets would mate with coyotes (coyotes aren't dangerous at all unless your alone and five years old in the middle of nowhere) and create a bigger more aggressive offspring that gave no f**ks.

During HS the county enforced a leash/fence law punishable by a fine and it got a whole lot better.  But even trained dogs can be cray.  My sister has a big scar from a dog bite that came from our uncles dog he had for years that randomly decided it didn't want my sister to pet it and took a chunk right out of her face.

An untrained dog is just an oversized aggressive vermin. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Who gives a f**k? It's just a dog.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 15, 2014, 10:04:59 PM
It's probably fake. Like that eagle that tries to steal the baby.

A combination of adobe after effects, trained animals, and the cat apologist agenda.  :laugh:
Yeah, that multi-angle surveillance footage...from a suburban front yard? What?

Insidious pro-cat propaganda.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Kimarhi on May 15, 2014, 10:10:56 PM
all the aggressive loose animals that people let roam about

Sounds about right.

Quote from: Kimarhi on May 15, 2014, 10:10:56 PM
A dog is a dog.  Humans might like to think the know what a dog is thinking

Some humans also like to think that dogs are unintelligent and that putting a dog (and other animals in general) down is the best solution to a problem. I often read where animals get put down and there's almost always a person at fault.

Mother goes to zoo with daughter. She climbs the fence. Gets horribly injured. Animal gets put down.

Tourists decide to go down a restricted road in a national reserve. Elephant puts on a show where it is clearly warning the stupid idiots to go away. The tourists insist on staying and the elephant rolls the car. The tourists escape with minor injuries and the elephant gets put down.

Aggressive dog on the loose. Most likely the result of its owner and environment. The owner is at fault for not looking after the dog properly and keeping it in their property. Kid gets hurt. Solution: Put the dog down!!1!

All of those actually happened, by the way. And their are many notoriously vicious breeds that are actually not vicious at all.

Quote from: Cal427eb on May 15, 2014, 10:12:56 PM
Who gives a f**k? It's just a dog.

That obvious trolling.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Vickers on May 15, 2014, 08:57:08 PM
Quote from: BANE on May 15, 2014, 07:05:27 PM
Quote from: KirklandSignature on May 15, 2014, 05:57:25 PM
The dogs owner is also to blame and should be charged with attempted murder if he/she willingly lets the dog roam around.
I hate people like you.

The dog's owner should get a warning and learn how to look after their pets properly but "attempted murder"? What...

If the cat didn't save the child, it's very likely the dog would of killed him. There's a law in California where if a dog is deemed dangerous and it's documented, any sort of attack that ends up in loss of life can result in attempted murder charges.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed