In The News (Read 1,402,790 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 02, 2014, 08:54:19 AM
That was rather anticlimactic.

COME AT ME BRO.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

You want it on the tits or in the mouth?

SiL

SiL

He wants the full creampie, bro.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

One creampie cumming up.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 02, 2014, 08:59:34 AM
You want it on the tits or in the mouth?

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: SiL on Mar 02, 2014, 08:33:58 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 02, 2014, 08:08:01 AM
If people are fooled into believing something just because it has the words museum attached to it they are f**king retards anyways.
All the more reason to not let them be lead by people spreading inaccuracies.

QuoteIf they don't have the cognitive reasoning ability to figure that shit out then I don't think you have much to worry about them when it comes to politics.
How do you possibly justify that when America has politicians lobbying for creationism in schools ... ?

QuoteI don't hear many religious people saying they want to wipe out a way of life just because it doesn't suit their aims or belief systems.  But you hear that shit ALL THE TIME from non religious people.  "f**king Christians, Muslims, we just need to get rid of all the religious zealots and beliefs and the world would be a better place."  Check yourself Hitlers.
Nobody's saying that. Nobody's saying "Let's abolish religion" here. That's not the topic at all. It's presenting outright bullshit as facts to people.

QuoteMotherf**kers are acting like the creationist museum is pumping out the f**king Taliban or some shit.  Give me a break.
No we f**king aren't, motherf**kers are acting like creationist museum is pumping out f**king uninformed people who believe make-believe is reality and end up getting a say in what everyone else gets to learn or think.

QuoteSil and a thousand people like him come in telling somebody they can't believe in creationism because it might teach people different than evolution because those same people might come around some day and say that he can't believe in evolution.  Sounds like a never ending revolving door of pettiness to me.
Can you at least try to read the argument? It centers around the fact that creationism isn't science, it isn't fact, it's demonstrably false, and teaching it to people as science, as fact, as demonstrably true, is a f**king bad thing.

People are free to be religious, to believe in God, whatever. But acting like creationism is science, demanding it be taught in a science class, is wrong, and I don't see why we should take a pansy-arse "live and let live" attitude towards allowing people to systematically bullshit people into teaching fantasy as actual reality.

This isn't a case of fighting religion. I have nothing against religion. But religion is not about teaching creationism in a science class, f**king wackjobs are about teaching creationism in a science class and I see no reason to humour them. Creationist museums are an extension of that.

All my applause

Eva

Eva

Guys, think of it this way:

If these nutjobs wanna spend $100m of their funds on building a themepark and a wooden ship half the size of a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier,  that's $100m less they'll have to spend on lobbying for Creationism in the education system. ;)

PS: I'd love to see people visiting the 10 Plagues of Egypt ride and watch their kids getting killed when they get around to the last one.

BANE

BANE

Yeah, but who's going to be prepared when the ice caps melt and we're all flooded?

The Creationist Museum.

They've thought this through.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: BANE on Mar 02, 2014, 02:04:38 PM
Yeah, but who's going to be prepared when the ice caps melt and we're all flooded?

The Creationist Museum.

Mind = blown

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Creationist scum, wasting resources.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: The1PerfectOrganism on Mar 02, 2014, 06:21:09 PM
Life is wasting resources.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: BANE on Mar 02, 2014, 02:04:38 PM

The Creationist Museum.

I take it all back, they're secret geniuses.

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 02, 2014, 06:32:26 PM
Quote from: The1PerfectOrganism on Mar 02, 2014, 06:21:09 PM
Life is wasting resources.

Hey when I was taken to the Giger museum, nobody tried to tell me the Alien was real.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

So..........

Last night was apparently interesting. 

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Topazora

Topazora

I hope they figure something out over soon, we don't need another conflict.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed