Blair Witch Project

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 30, 2008, 06:20:40 PM

Author
Blair Witch Project (Read 5,206 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Was flicking in between this and Family Guy last night - I say flicking 'cause I was too scared to actually watch it all. I was at my grandma's, sleeping on the floor with loads of lights outside on. Give me some slack.

I remember the first time I saw it. The final scene scared me shitless. I'm dedicated to going out and buying this one now.

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

I watched it a few years ago on Halloween, alone.....in the dark...at night

I regret that ;D this movie scares the crap out of me

AVP66

AVP66

I have liked The Blair Witch Project for a long time and I have always thought it is a really good movie even though a lot of people say it is not very good.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I haven't seen it since I saw it in theaters, its not that I didn't like it (I thought it was OK) I just never had the desire to see it again.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Eidotemit on Jan 30, 2008, 07:26:19 PM
I haven't seen it since I saw it in theaters, its not that I didn't like it (I thought it was OK) I just never had the desire to see it again.

I havnt seen it since I saw it in the theatre either...same as you, I have no desire to see it again...

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

It was pretty cool movie,  i like it 7/10. I used to live in Burkittsville, Maryland back in 1991 - 1995 when i was little.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Jan 30, 2008, 07:35:40 PM
It was pretty cool movie,  i like it 7/10. I used to live in Burkittsville, Maryland back in 1991 - 1995 when i was little.

Too little to remember??... :P

Its only an old wives tale, isnt it??..

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: sweeteyes on Jan 30, 2008, 07:30:00 PM
Quote from: Eidotemit on Jan 30, 2008, 07:26:19 PM
I haven't seen it...never had the desire to see it...

I havnt seen it...I have no desire to see it...

I can agree with the both of you only on the selected parts of your posts.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: sweeteyes on Jan 30, 2008, 07:41:25 PM

No it not a fairy tale, Burkittsville is a town in Frederick County, Maryland, United States. I didn't really live there but i live near by there.

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

I've seen Blair Witch once before. My conclusion was that it was complete crap, 1 out of 4 stars. I was watching it with 3 other people, 2 of them really got into the movie + loved it + the other, like me, was amazed @ how bad it was.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Jan 30, 2008, 08:06:26 PM

No it not a fairy tale, Burkittsville is a town in Frederick County, Maryland, United States. I didn't really live there but i live near by there.

No,  I mean the blair witch...

severen76

severen76

Quote from: sweeteyes on Jan 30, 2008, 09:00:13 PM

I thought the entire legend was made up to promote the film  :-\

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: sweeteyes on Jan 30, 2008, 09:00:13 PM

I think it was true but they made change it a lot just like the The Texas Chain Saw Massacre. I'm not 100% sure about it.

Fenrir

Fenrir

this movie suks
I watched it alone one night. man i was bored to death.

the leprechaun is better than this  8)

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

When I first saw it I only thought it was kinda creepy,It wasn't until I watched it some time later one night that I really saw how scary it was.The part right before they ran outta their tent and into the woods......the children's laughter and then that f**king growl or whatever the hell it was.....that is what I call white knuckle horror.Now every time I watch it I get all paranoid and shit (looking over my shoulder etc.) XD sad but true.That movie kicks serious,serious ass

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed