Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures

Started by DoomRulz, Jul 10, 2008, 12:17:08 AM

Author
Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures (Read 286,596 times)

LarJaThwei

Quote from: Basher917 on Jun 02, 2010, 01:08:46 AM
Quote from: xxxBIOHAZARDxxx on Jun 01, 2010, 08:25:12 PM
Tyrannosaurus Rex, hands down. No other theropod was as powerful.

ever heard power in numbers? there is was a good chance a group of raptors could easily take one down

From what I've seen on the Discovery channel, don't Tyrannosauruses always travel with at least one other of it's kind?

Basher917

Quote from: LarJaThwei on Jun 02, 2010, 01:20:02 AM

ever heard power in numbers? there is was a good chance a group of raptors could easily take one down

From what I've seen on the Discovery channel, don't Tyrannosauruses always travel with at least one other of it's kind?

depends if it has mated yet, i think

DoomRulz

I think a group of raptors would shit themselves and run in the opposite direction.

Basher917

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 02, 2010, 01:34:01 AM

I think a group of raptors would shit themselves and run in the opposite direction.

well in a large enough group no matter how menacing the t-rex would look they would stilll at least try to take it down

Basher917

Quote from: John Conner84 on May 27, 2010, 01:46:02 AM
Why are predators (real predators aka carnovors) always protrayed as being evil in hollywood? Predators are an important part of the eco-system and food chain.

the movies usally are on the prey's point of view

DoomRulz

No they wouldn't. Why would they attack a larger predator? The laws of nature dictate the stronger predator survives. If a T.Rex decides to chase away a pack of Dromaeosaurs from a kill, they will run for the hills because they're no match for the strength and power of a T.Rex.

Crabface

T-Rex
Triceratops
Deinonychus (AKA: The Velociraptor from Jurassic park; although a Velociraptor would be so much shorter.)
Ankylosaurus (just incredible)
Brachiosaurus. (I dislike how the other long necks steal its spotlight.)

Noir-Gojira

Yeah, about seventeen years ago.

Noir-Gojira

Quote from: Basher917 on Jun 02, 2010, 01:38:08 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 02, 2010, 01:34:01 AM

well in a large enough group no matter how menacing the t-rex would look they would stilll at least try to take it down
Except that Tyrannosaurs are also believed to have hunted in groups.

Huol

I really don't think the turkeys could take down something with that much raw power behind it.

DoomRulz

Crabface: watch that 2x posting, please.

Noir-Gojira

Someone merged the two dino topics, so it isn't his fault . . . although he is guilty of being out of touch with his dinosauria.  Flog him!

Puks

Puks

Raptors attacking a T-Rex? Srsly, w00t?  :D

Not even a pack of Utahraptors would mess with one, let alone a pack of turkey-sized Velociraptors or Dromaeosaurs.

Quote from: Crabface on Jun 02, 2010, 03:58:03 AM
(Nut topic) I have a LIFE SIZE Dinosaur Book. (Yes the caps is how its written on the book) anyway did anyone hear about a dino found in Antarctica?

Use plural.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

About Raptors Vs. T.rex, the guys at ModdingGenesis made a patch for JPOG in which the Raptors can attack the Rex as in the famous JP finale :D

Puks

Ah, JPOG.. I am sooo tempted to install it right now!  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed