News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 564,363 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: John Doe on Dec 22, 2016, 04:42:30 PM
Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 22, 2016, 04:40:16 PM
You know forgot to mention that I remember a very old statement from Scott and production, were they claim there will be TWO stories in this movie: one following the Covenant crew, and another following a Yutani/Weyland crew arriving LV-223 to recover the Prometheus failed expedition remains??

Anyone remember this can't find link??

Yep, i looked for it a few days ago. Shaw incapacitated... etc..

Check this: http://www.alien-covenant.com/topic/40165

Unless it was some older draft, it's a load of rubbish.

Stolen

Trailer in 48 hours from spanish reporter (twitter)

Corporal Hicks

DorkiDori

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 22, 2016, 05:03:06 PM
Unless it was some older draft, it's a load of rubbish.

hey now... thats what people said about the number 42

John Doe

I know a spanish magazine that saw the trailer and videos yesterday. They will cover the movie on their next number. I ask them things but i don´t know if they want to spoil anything.

Ingwar

I have a feeling in my bladder that trailer will arrive on Saturday night (trailers mostly come at night ... mostly). I'm telling you!

Pvt. Himmel

Wonder if we get something like this for Covvie, or may be too revealing!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/trailertrack/status/812050163837583360   

BonesawT101

Getting agonizingly close now till we finally get our first real look at the latest Alien film! I've been working late and I've just gotten in home, now time for a cuppa tea and some Alien: Isolation on Nightmare mode. I thought that you all should know that.  ;D

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 23, 2016, 12:12:34 AM
Getting agonizingly close now till we finally get our first real look at the latest Alien film! I've been working late and I've just gotten in home, now time for a cuppa tea and some Alien: Isolation on Nightmare mode. I thought that you all should know that.  ;D

Nice! 8)

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 23, 2016, 12:12:34 AM

https://mobile.twitter.com/trailertrack/status/812058480500756480   

BonesawT101

Bring it on. After seeing the trailer for the first time, I'm pretty sure, for me anyway, it'll be a case of -In Space No One Can Hear You Cream. :laugh:

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 23, 2016, 12:21:12 AM
Bring it on. After seeing the trailer for the first time, I'm pretty sure, for me anyway, it'll be a case of -In Space No One Can Hear You Cream. :laugh:

Me too, and a lot. :laugh:

BonesawT101

Pvt. Himmel

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed