News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 564,426 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

1335 posts later, Wayne is officially done and dusted with Alien: Covenant after slaving away on it for almost an entire year.
Now he wants to go home and party!

Quote@ankaris
Last survivor of the Covenant art dept... officially signing off..

Now... it's time for a drink!

https://twitter.com/ankaris/status/784549617413320705

What do you guys think? I reckon he deserves full shares, right?

Pvt. Himmel

Good then we should see a poster soon.  8)

BonesawT101

Well done Wayne, must have been a dream come true working on Covenant. I can't wait to see an artbook with all of your work included. I'm sure the efforts over the past year will pay off.

John Doe

Wayne is now part of our love for the Alien saga.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Wayne Haag@avpgalaxy Thanks for the kind words guys (Cov forum). Just wait till you see the art from the other guys as well, wasn't just me!

https://twitter.com/ankaris/status/784900738694557696

T Dog

Corporal Hicks! Have you reached out to Wayne about doing a Q and A after the movie is released?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 09, 2016, 04:42:51 PM
Quote from: Wayne Haag@avpgalaxy Thanks for the kind words guys (Cov forum). Just wait till you see the art from the other guys as well, wasn't just me!

https://twitter.com/ankaris/status/784900738694557696

Some more great ones!

Quote@Mizutsune426 @avpgalaxy OMG... some of the sets pieces/props are STUNNINGLY grotesque.. beautiful in their horror!

https://twitter.com/ankaris/status/784928410900377600

Quote@Mizutsune426 @avpgalaxy We painted with our own approach, lighting, composition etc but that slotted into Ridley's vision...

@Mizutsune426 @avpgalaxy ... sometimes we painted to his boards, other times to our own ideas, but always in service of his vision.

https://twitter.com/ankaris/status/784923298731741184

Quote from: T Dog on Oct 09, 2016, 07:42:00 PM
Corporal Hicks! Have you reached out to Wayne about doing a Q and A after the movie is released?

Yep. That should hopefully be happening next year assuming we can cope with the mega time differences between Australia and England. If we can't work out a Skype chat, I'm sure Wayne will be down for a good old email Q&A.  :)

BonesawT101

Lookin' forward to that!   8)

SiL

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 09, 2016, 07:45:57 PM
Yep. That should hopefully be happening next year assuming we can cope with the mega time differences between Australia and England. If we can't work out a Skype chat, I'm sure Wayne will be down for a good old email Q&A.  :)
If only there were someone you trusted in the appropriate time zone.

Corporal Hicks

I nearly got you on set! What more do you want?! To actually get on the set might have been good, I suppose.  :'(

In all fairness though, the Q&A is one I'd very much like to do myself.

QuoteNEW (Old pic) Funny faces with the Haku Images guys! 😂❤️ (the #AlienCovenant hat) #Fassbender #Funny #Prometheus

https://twitter.com/BeatFassbender/status/785221208283443201

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 10, 2016, 08:04:13 AM

I was thinking along the lines of a member Q&A. Like we had with S.D Perry a couple of years ago in the WYR forum. Just open a new thread and create a guest or special person account for Wayne. He can then answer members questions whenever he has the time.

Just remember to put a time limit on the thread and lock it after it has expired, otherwise he'll still be fielding questions on here in fifty years time!  :)
Probably also a good idea to limit members to only about two or three questions each.

And then do a separate Skype podcast where you and he can just chat, relax and reminisce together.

Enoch

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 10, 2016, 04:16:17 PM
I was thinking along the lines of a member Q&A. Like we had with S.D Perry a couple of years ago in the WYR forum. Just open a new thread and create a guest or special person account for Wayne. He can then answer members questions whenever he has the time.

Just remember to put a time limit on the thread and lock it after it has expired, otherwise he'll still be fielding questions on here in fifty years time!  :)
Probably also a good idea to limit members to only about two or three questions each.

And then do a separate Skype podcast where you and he can just chat, relax and reminisce together.

Support this idea!

T Dog

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 10, 2016, 04:16:17 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 10, 2016, 08:04:13 AM

That's kind of asking a lot of Wayne don't you think!

Enoch

That's why it is called ASKING!

He always has a privilege to decline! ;D :D

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Enoch on Oct 10, 2016, 06:38:15 PM
That's why it is called ASKING!

He always has a privilege to decline! ;D :D

Ask him about Shaw is there any artwork of her. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed