What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,811,249 times)

The Captain

The Captain

I know how you feel mate. Missus was really p***ed at me last week because whilst we were out for a walk I stopped to stroke a cat....
She soon cooled off though.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh, it did. Quite quickly. I just let her burn out. I know how to handle her now but she still pisses me off when she gets like that. Women, ey?

The Captain

The Captain

Yeah, can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em....

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Bust a Sean Connery on their asses!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well have figured out what the issue with my car was. Cracks in the pipe connected to cat converter. I only just replaced that a year ago but its outside warrenty now  :-\ Brightside is that we're just gonna weld up the cracks and it's only gonna cost me a pint (I love the best mate being a mechanic) but I've gotta wait 'till Saturday and my car sounds like a boy racer.

PredalienXenomorph

My thumb looks wierd...

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Ugh.. trying to come up with a name for the comic.. any ideas would be interesting, and possibly plausable.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

I need more ps3 games, and don't have the money

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 23, 2010, 10:58:41 AM
I need more ps3 games, and don't have the money

Try these guys.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Jackalope on Aug 22, 2010, 12:34:27 PM
finding out i may be lactose intolerant. ): !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love milk. WHY WOULD MY BODY DO THIS TO ME. T_T

Yep I know what your going through, I'm like semi-lactose intolerant I can drink milk... But not too much, it's something to do with your body not needing it as much or something.  :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTm6Ekub7I8

Shasvre

Shasvre

That my older brother admited to killing an elderly couple by smashing their heads in with a rock, dismembering their bodies and dumping them in a lake. He's going to court next week. :(

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 23, 2010, 06:42:02 PM
That my older brother admited to killing an elderly couple by smashing their heads in with a rock, dismembering their bodies and dumping them in a lake. He's going to court next week. :(
I-

I don't know if this is a harsh Dexter Morgan imitation failiure, or if this is actually-

What the fu-

VEF214

VEF214

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 23, 2010, 09:35:40 PM
What the fu- x2

Lie

Lie

Well I wish him the best of luck and I think he should do a Insanity plea, that way you'd be able to vist him whenever you want.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 23, 2010, 09:35:40 PMI-

I don't know if this is a harsh Dexter Morgan imitation failiure, or if this is actually-

What the fu-

No, It's all true actually. He's been a suspect since 2007, but he didn't admit to it until today.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed