What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,811,430 times)

keylight-di

keylight-di

Oh, what do you think, what I'm doing now...?  ;)

As boodthirsty beast... It's the best what could I do...

Keeping right mood.. >:(

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

still coughing up a lung. :(

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Darth Dude on Feb 23, 2010, 08:52:37 PM

I'm so sorry... I hope you will be better very soon...  :)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: keylight-di on Feb 23, 2010, 08:59:03 PM
Quote from: Darth Dude on Feb 23, 2010, 08:52:37 PM

I'm so sorry... I hope you will be better very soon...  :)
i hope you get your hunters edition soon. you deserve that game. :D

keylight-di

keylight-di

Oh, don't remind me about this ... :(

I want to cry ... If tomorrow  I don't... get ... ... this ...
I don't know ...
Yesterday I went to game shop, to look at AvP, which stands on shelf. I asked about HE (to be sure I made right decision  ;)), and now I'm absolutely sure. This was only one possible way to get it. To order in UK. But this  waiting is killing me... >:(

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Damn us Brits and our slow-as-a-snail postage! :(

Lie

Lie

Quote from: keylight-di on Feb 23, 2010, 09:14:32 PM
Oh, don't remind me about this ... :(

I want to cry ... If tomorrow  I don't... get ... ... this ...
I don't know ...
Yesterday I went to game shop, to look at AvP, which stands on shelf. I asked about HE (to be sure I made right decision  ;)), and now I'm absolutely sure. This was only one possible way to get it. To order in UK. But this  waiting is killing me... >:(

Your wait for hunter edition for UK? You could be one of the handful of people that are getting hunter in the UK...

Have patients... Theres nothing you can do anyway.

keylight-di

keylight-di

This was only way, in my country it's inaccessible. I know, that I have to be patient... easy to say... when the whole world is playing and I only can watch...  :-\
On the other hand... I could order it from Australia... ;D

No, Purebreed... The fault is in my country postage, I'm sure. Whatever, it's no matter. ;)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: keylight-di on Feb 23, 2010, 09:56:43 PM
This was only way, in my country it's inaccessible. I know, that I have to be patient... easy to say... when the whole world is playing and I only can watch...  :-\
On the other hand... I could order it from Australia... ;D

No, Purebreed... The fault is in my country postage, I'm sure. Whatever, it's no matter. ;)

Royal-mail's a joke nothing comes on time

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

good thing about the us is that almost everything comes on the time it says it should, unless there's some stupid problem with the shiper.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

67 on my French project.....Awesome....

keylight-di

keylight-di

Guys...
Honesty...
If  I order some stuff at US Amazon, it is with me after 5 days. If I order something at hmv UK, I always have to wait over a week.
UK is much closer than the U.S.. Relativism of space-time continuum, another geographical anomaly...  ;D

Lie

Lie

Quote from: keylight-di on Feb 23, 2010, 10:23:58 PM
Guys...
Honesty...
If  I order some stuff at US Amazon, it is with me after 5 days. If I order something at hmv UK, I always have to wait over a week.
UK is much closer than the U.S.. Relativism of space-time continuum, another geographical anomaly...  ;D

HMV... I stopped going there... Prototype was £40 in HMV the day I went to buy AVP, when I saw it I grabbed my fair lady and ran but she looked back and got turned to salt T.T

keylight-di

keylight-di

But Quadrilogy was very cheap. Unattainable, of course, in my country. ;D
BTW it was for me very difficult to find a place where I could  order HE on  PC. I was looking for very long time. Finally I found HMV.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: keylight-di on Feb 23, 2010, 10:43:06 PM
But Quadrilogy was very cheap. Unattainable, of course, in my country. ;D
BTW it was for me very difficult to find a place where I could  order HE on  PC. I was looking for very long time. Finally I found HMV.

The Quadrilogy I'll rate HMV for they do sell that cheap... I paid £50 for mine, its like £15 there now.

You keep saying "in my country" what country are you from anyway?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed