What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,811,795 times)

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jul 05, 2008, 08:30:31 PM
Quote from: Huol on Jul 05, 2008, 08:24:38 PM
Meh that finale kind of made up for the shitfest that was series four.

You know, I actually do hope Donna comes back.
That way, she will remember, and her quasi-Time Lord mind will return, causing her to burn up and explode. :3
XD I liked Series Four best series so far IMHO

Wow, christ.

::)

Purebreedalien

What's so bad about that?

Huol

Huol

It's just that series 4 was so damn mediocre compared with all the others, even series 1.

They won't top the series 1 finale.
The only good villains in series 4 where the Sontarans, The Daleks and Davros.

All the other series.

Best villains of series 1: Dalek, Dalek emperor, Gas Mask child.

Best Villains of series 2: Cybermen, Werewolf, Cult of Skaro, Sycorax, Krillitanes, clockwork robots.

Best Villains of series 3: The Master, Weeping Angels, Judoon, Cult of Skaro, The Family of Blood.

Series 4 was good, it just wasn't as brilliant as the others, Catherine Tate was awful, and the monsters where just bland and forgettable.

You can't compare a giant wasp to the cybermen.
Or a living shadow to the weeping angels.

Sure, Davros was good, The Daleks where good, but as far as I'm concerned anything with the Daleks will be good.

It's not just villains though.
There where so many good moments in the other series, a short list...

k-9!
Sarah Jane!
Regeneration!
Army of Ghosts cliffhanger
Jack in Utopia.
The Master revealed.
The Vote saxon thing.
Bad wolf.
Torchwood.

Series 4 had... What? Rose? The let-down of the Medusa cascade?

MudButt

MudButt

Ugh
Well, me and my friends all decided to go to the movies today. We planned it on tuesday, and everyone was gonna go.
So when today came around, it just sucked ass. We had everything planned, we'd all meet at my house, then we'd get a ride there, eat, then come back, and hang at my house until they had to go.
Well I wake up, my friend calls me saying his parents changed their minds because they want to take him out to eat, then to the park..
Then my other friend says he cant come because he said his parents didn't want him in Escondido (He lives in Temecula)
THEN, My other idiot friend bails because he wanted to hang out with his cousin that has been at his house for like a year..
So it was down to me, my brother, and two of my friends. My brother didn't want to go because he said their wasnt enough people going so he went to Oceanside to skate instead. I called my friend Mike and he came over so we could call my other friend who hadnt been picking up. Now our only ride was my mom who was leaving at 2 PM and it had already turned 1:30 by the time my friend came to my house, so we just decide that we'll go to a later show. But we found out we had no possible ride at all. My friend finally picks up.. at 4 PM. He had been sleeping all day because he was doing something last night (Most likely drugs because he has been falling into the wrong crowd lately). So we tell him to just come over but he falls asleep, so my friend Mike just bails on me because he was bored..
This day was gonna be awesome because we would've been home alone and gotten to mess around more.. But nope, everyone bailed out. Now im here alone and pissed :-\

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Elrik on Jul 06, 2008, 01:48:23 AM
Ugh
Well, me and my friends all decided to go to the movies today. We planned it on tuesday, and everyone was gonna go.
So when today came around, it just sucked ass. We had everything planned, we'd all meet at my house, then we'd get a ride there, eat, then come back, and hang at my house until they had to go.
Well I wake up, my friend calls me saying his parents changed their minds because they want to take him out to eat, then to the park..
Then my other friend says he cant come because he said his parents didn't want him in Escondido (He lives in Temecula)
THEN, My other idiot friend bails because he wanted to hang out with his cousin that has been at his house for like a year..
So it was down to me, my brother, and two of my friends. My brother didn't want to go because he said their wasnt enough people going so he went to Oceanside to skate instead. I called my friend Mike and he came over so we could call my other friend who hadnt been picking up. Now our only ride was my mom who was leaving at 2 PM and it had already turned 1:30 by the time my friend came to my house, so we just decide that we'll go to a later show. But we found out we had no possible ride at all. My friend finally picks up.. at 4 PM. He had been sleeping all day because he was doing something last night (Most likely drugs because he has been falling into the wrong crowd lately). So we tell him to just come over but he falls asleep, so my friend Mike just bails on me because he was bored..
This day was gonna be awesome because we would've been home alone and gotten to mess around more.. But nope, everyone bailed out. Now im here alone and pissed :-\

Wow, that sucks. Well when all fails......

alien ravager

alien ravager

i have to go the dentist which i hate cos he rams a plastic thing into the back off my mouth just to see the teeth

NintendoMan

NintendoMan

I think I'm one of the few people who doesn't mind going to the dentist  :-\

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I'm not with my girlfriend. :'(

That Yellow Alien

Boo hoo, unless she's blowing you or making you a sandwich, who cares.

alien ravager

alien ravager

true :D

Huol

Huol

Quote from: NintendoMan on Jul 06, 2008, 09:36:02 AM

I don't mind the dentist.

That is... Until I had a skewy tooth removed.

It was on the bottom next to the two front ones.

Thing is, because it was skewed, it hurt.
They injected my gums at least 12 times before the pain wouldn't come.
That doesn't mean it didn't hurt however.

And the worst part? It exploded. They pulled on this tooth with pliers, pulled and pulled and I heard a huge CRACK noise and saw a piece of it fly out of my mouth onto the bib.
:-\

Quote from: ghost rider on Jul 06, 2008, 03:58:43 PM

Enough is f**king enough, nobody gives a shit about you or your "girlfriend", in fact, I have enough experience with people like you to believe you don't even have one.

Get the f**k back to myspace.

Undeadite

Undeadite

I guess Ill be the first not to be an unsympathetic ass hole lol. Us romantics out there need to stick together, right?  :D

Quote from: Huol on Jul 06, 2008, 07:45:53 PM
Quote from: NintendoMan on Jul 06, 2008, 09:36:02 AM
I don't mind the dentist.
That is... Until I had a skewy tooth removed.
It was on the bottom next to the two front ones.
Thing is, because it was skewed, it hurt.
They injected my gums at least 12 times before the pain wouldn't come.
That doesn't mean it didn't hurt however.
And the worst part? It exploded. They pulled on this tooth with pliers, pulled and pulled and I heard a huge CRACK noise and saw a piece of it fly out of my mouth onto the bib.
:-\
Enough is f**king enough, nobody gives a shit about you or your "girlfriend", in fact, I have enough experience with people like you to believe you don't even have one.
Get the f**k back to myspace.

Well nobody gives a shit about your tooth!  ;)

As for my pain, I just woke up and had to clean several bloody, stinky piles of dog crap.

Huol

Huol

I don't make countless posts to remind people that I had a tooth explode in my mouth.

Nobody gives a shit about your dog... shit? :\

Purebreedalien

LOL :D Nothing made me unhappy today :)

Undeadite

Undeadite

Quote from: Huol on Jul 06, 2008, 08:06:27 PM
I don't make countless posts to remind people that I had a tooth explode in my mouth.

Nobody gives a shit about your dog... shit? :\

Good, because even I dont care about cleaning it up. I do care about my dying dog tho.  :-[

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed