What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,811,682 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Sep 10, 2012, 08:52:43 PM
WHERE THE f**k IS THE f**kING MILK?!?!!?!?!
Making Soufflés?

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

...yes.

Listening to Carmen 365 days in a year's leaving me a bit aggravated.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 10, 2012, 09:09:47 PM
Fox just emailed us confirming that the run time in the iTunes screen grab is incorrect. The run time for Prometheus is 2:04:02.
>:(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 10, 2012, 10:17:10 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Sep 10, 2012, 09:09:47 PM
Fox just emailed us confirming that the run time in the iTunes screen grab is incorrect. The run time for Prometheus is 2:04:02.
>:(

Like I said, 20 years from now.

Cvalda

Cvalda

People who hate Titanic.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Does such a person exist?

First Blood

First Blood

They do.

Cvalda

Cvalda

My face when people I know go on about how "the love story is corny", "it's just a dumb blockbuster", etc:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Love story being corny is something I'm on the fence about, but saying "it's just a dumb blockbuster." That shit hurts my brain.

Cvalda

Cvalda

I still remember the first time I saw it, was in Florida, either December '97 or January '98. And I cried and cried and cried. On the way home, I just looked out the window, very quiet, thinking about how powerful it was.

I saw it again at the Palace in Albany, Valentines Day 2010. I went alone (naturally). It was bitterly cold, and when I walked home at 11:30pm after the film was over, I felt the exact same way as I had 12 years before on that car ride home.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Seeing Titanic on the big screen again earlier this year was pretty powerful. I felt an overwhelming sense of nostalgia if nothing else. And the movie is good. And the funny thing is, I remember back in '97, when my grandmother called me and asked if I wanted to see the movie with her. At that very moment, I was reading a comic book where Scrooge McDuck was being chased on the Titanic by a voodo zombie. :D

chupacabras acheronsis

once again i'm being tormented by the horrors of internet culture seeping further and further into the disgusting realms of the social plebe.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Yeah, I saw Titanic back in '97. It was my brother's birthday party, someone rented Titanic, so I sat down on the floor and watched it. Good thing I knew what the Titanic was, and what happened to it, otherwise I would have been 20 years old and going:

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Sep 11, 2012, 01:43:54 AM
once again i'm being tormented by the horrors of internet culture seeping further and further into the disgusting realms of the social plebe.

I'll be there to fight by your side when the war comes.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Titanic enthusiast here. Love the film.

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Sep 11, 2012, 01:43:54 AM
We can fight it.
Together.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed