What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,811,344 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Fantastic, good to hear

Cvalda

Cvalda

Just used my iTunes account to buy something for the first time. Oh, shock and surprise: entire album I just paid for downloads...except one f**king track. Which is apparently "corrupted" and refuses to download no matter how many times I redo it. So now I have to go through Apple's hideous excuse for shit customer service that will inevitably lead nowhere. Moral of the story: f**k iTunes and their lossy, overpriced, scam garbage -- buy CDs.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

I've never liked itunes. It's the reason I don't own an ipod.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

What has been pissing me off since Friday was the amount of Homestuck or stead or whatever people cosplaying at the convention this year.  Holy shit it was a virus 40% of people were those characters and it was simple as a t shirt with the symbol, some horns and a face paint job.  Terrible just terrible whats worse was most of them looked the same it was just... it ruined a good amount of the convention for me...

Prime113

Prime113

A really great morning just turned incredibly f**king shitty.  >:( :( :'(

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Prime113 on Apr 30, 2012, 03:19:26 PM
A really great morning just turned incredibly f**king shitty.  >:( :( :'(

It will pass. Things will work themselves out.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I had a really rough nights sleep last night.  :-\

Prime113

Prime113

It's so weird how fast and drastic things can change.  :'( :'( :'(

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Prime113 on May 01, 2012, 12:10:00 AM

Shit man, hope everything's all right. :-\

Vulhala

Vulhala

Mate, FWIW the trick is to not give a f**k either way. The net amount of shit you experience will increase relative to your age.

I'm not saying to try and ignore what's going on, I'm saying that you should recognise when something is out of your power to control, and move on. The chips will fall where they'll fall regardless of whether you've spent all night trying to guess where.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Vulhala on May 01, 2012, 12:21:29 AM

Mate, FWIW the trick is to not give a f**k either way. The net amount of shit you experience will increase relative to your age.

I'm not saying to try and ignore what's going on, I'm saying that you should recognize when something is out of your power to control, and move on. The chips will fall where they'll fall regardless of whether you've spent all night trying to guess where.

I've been trying not to give a f**k about a lot of the stupid small stuff that happens everyday, but today it was just too big to turn away from.

I'm just really sad right now, man. It'll pass, I'll get over it with time, or turn it into a negative, which ever seems easier.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Hit me on PM or XBL if it looks like the latter :)

Prime113

Prime113

Looks like we'll be talking in the near future, than. Huh.

Effectz

Effectz

Landed on my ankle from about 8ft sunday morning climbing down a wall drunk and stupid,f**ked up the ligaments in my foot now i gotta get around a crutches and do physiotherapy.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Sorry to hear that Effectz.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed