What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,811,438 times)

Prime113

Prime113

Got incredibly pissed off today while playing with Predator Queen and Sierra. I unplugged my mic and listened to some groovy metal for about 30 minutes.  I haven't been that upset in about 4 months.

First Blood

First Blood

Was it because of the game or something else?

Prime113

Prime113

Something else. I just...stopped talking and kinda stared at the screen, still playing, but not, ya know?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Prime113 on Mar 22, 2012, 10:36:13 PM
Something else. I just...stopped talking and kinda stared at the screen, still playing, but not, ya know?

Well better than what I did. Remember when I yelled, threw the controller and stomped away?

First Blood

First Blood

Yeah, I can certainly remember times I've gotten upset and mad at something and completely lost interest in what I was doing. Hope everything is okay with you Prime. :-\

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 22, 2012, 10:43:15 PM

Well better than what I did. Remember when I yelled, threw the controller and stomped away?

Haha, yeah. I thought you had broken it.  :laugh:

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 22, 2012, 10:43:36 PM

Yeah, I can certainly remember times I've gotten upset and mad at something and completely lost interest in what I was doing. Hope everything is okay with you Prime. :-\

Just regular ole' life catching up with me, I suppose. Nothing too major, just suppressed some shit for awhile, and it tried to come out.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 21, 2012, 05:10:40 AM
Man, imagine all of the raped childhoods when Prometheus comes out and doesn't play out exactly as imagined by fanboys!  :o

Nah, I think the AVP films already rape enough childhoods for the fans. Just like Batman & Robin and Episode I did for most people.

Nightmare Asylum

Man, imagine all of the raped childhoods when Prometheus comes out and doesn't play out exactly as imagined by fanboys!  :o

Imagine the ruined childhoods when the young'uns learn that this Ridley Scott guy decided to barge in on the classic AVP franchise and screw with their canon!

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 23, 2012, 01:16:58 AM

Imagine the ruined childhoods when the young'uns learn that this Ridley Scott guy decided to barge in on the classic AVP franchise and screw with their canon!

Lol. :laugh:

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I would love to see that. Damn whippersnappers!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'd love that.

"Ever notice how you come across sombody once and while that you shouldn't of f**ked with..... that's me."

*pulls out hand shaped like a gun*

later...

*pulls out copy of Prometheus*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CipXIx34jTI#ws

Cvalda

Cvalda

I have a job interview at 9am.

I also have insomnia tonight.
Of course I do.
-_-

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 23, 2012, 08:39:08 AM
I have a job interview at 9am.

I also have insomnia tonight.
Of course I do.
-_-

That's always when it seems to strike. Happens to me too...

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: coolbreeze on Mar 23, 2012, 08:40:38 AM
It's like God heard that something really important was happening, that I really needed to excel at, and he said "LOL, NOPE!" and decided to "f**k up my shit," as it were. And I'm going to stumble into this office tomorrow morning, haggard and twitching, and they're gonna say "LOL, NOPE!" :P
Sigh.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 23, 2012, 08:45:18 AM
Quote from: coolbreeze on Mar 23, 2012, 08:40:38 AM
It's like God heard that something really important was happening, that I really needed to excel at, and he said "LOL, NOPE!" and decided to "f**k up my shit," as it were. And I'm going to stumble into this office tomorrow morning, haggard and twitching, and they're gonna say "LOL, NOPE!" :P
Sigh.

Sooo very true.

I'm sure you'll do fine tomorrow in a few hours. Things have a way of working out OK in the end.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed