What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,811,838 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Ive been doing homework nearly 4 hours straight now and im still not done.
Im tackling it by importance, and right now I want to know, anyone here know French?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Je ne sais pas merde, capitaine.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Eh bien, c'était tout à fait utile. Merci  ::)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Nov 28, 2011, 11:43:01 PM
Broke up with Patti (jackalope)

So sorry to hear that man, that on top of the loss of your friend I have no idea how you must be feeling... I just wish you all the best man.

Skyrim has frozen 3 times on me now... It's Fallout 3 all over again! :'(

AliceApocalypse

Can someone please explain why men can't finish urinating before they flush the toilet?  Seriously, even at work when ever a man uses the ladies room they always leave a little behind, what gives   ???

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Nov 29, 2011, 02:03:41 PM
Can someone please explain why men can't finish urinating before they flush the toilet?  Seriously, even at work when ever a man uses the ladies room they always leave a little behind, what gives   ???

It's a game. You have to get half way through and then flush and try to finish before the flush does. Accidents happen sometimes.

Lie

Lie

^ Joker! :laugh:

Happens all the time, forgetting to shake before you flush.

dude, who the hell has pee so dark you can notice a tiny amount in the toilet?

also, men will stop flushing mid pee, when women stop leaving toilet roll down the loo without flushing it away.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

I'm sorry, brah. :(

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Vulhala on Nov 29, 2011, 02:30:36 PM

It's a game. You have to get half way through and then flush and try to finish before the flush does. Accidents happen sometimes.

Don't you guys play enough games with those things?

chupacabras acheronsis

never.

i play sniper with it.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: AvatarIII on Nov 29, 2011, 03:02:58 PM
dude, who the hell has pee so dark you can notice a tiny amount in the toilet?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I'm incredibly sorry, man. :-[

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Sorry to hear that, Uncanny.

On an unrelated note; parents going on and on at me about doing something with my life, I'm 17 and they expect me to know exactly what I want to do. I've already told them that they don't and they basically say that it's bullshit. I haven't the slightest idea of what I want to do.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Nov 29, 2011, 05:41:38 PMOn an unrelated note; parents going on and on at me about doing something with my life, I'm 17 and they expect me to know exactly what I want to do. I've already told them that they don't and they basically say that it's bullshit. I haven't the slightest idea of what I want to do.

Get cancer, become a merc.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed