What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,811,519 times)

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Vulhala on Nov 04, 2011, 11:52:03 AM
I'm ill. I never get ill. I f**king hate being ill.

:(  I'm sorry to hear that, bro. Hope you get well soon, man.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Another young lad killed in Afghanistan. 21 years old. Been in the Army 8 months. Doesn't make the news because of Greece.

I'm disgusted beyond words right now.

Beauty&Love

Beauty&Love

I read about this elephant named tarra and her best friend a dog named bella,friends for 8 years they did everything together..

the other day bella was found missing and later dead,they think cyotes got her,they both lived on an elephtant  sanctuary in tennesse I think...,they realised tarra had found bellas body and saved her from  being devoured by carrying her back to the barn in her trunk, since then tarra has been greiveing and when I saw that story on the news I cried so much hmff =( I love animals whoever says they dont feel emotion is a ignorant moron.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I had a dog named Pepsi. Grew up with her. Tore my f**king heart out when she had to be put down. That's why I'll never let my son have a pet. It's too harsh loving something like that and having it taken from you.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Today marks 4 consecutive rejections in a row.

Beauty&Love

Beauty&Love

I love pets I think you should let your children have pets for the love they do bring,its true it hurts,but just one kitty,I have 7 cats and a puppy and 3 horses =) and it would hurt like hell to lose them but im alot happier for having them at all or even the memory of my puppy who I lost a few years ago.

BobGrill

BobGrill

Quote from: Vulhala on Nov 04, 2011, 10:05:37 PM
I had a dog named Pepsi. Grew up with her. Tore my f**king heart out when she had to be put down. That's why I'll never let my son have a pet. It's too harsh loving something like that and having it taken from you.

They have to learn about it somehow.

Basher917

Basher917

There's a psycho stalking me and giving death threats to anyone I like or any girl that flirts with me

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Basher917 on Nov 05, 2011, 02:56:27 AM
There's a psycho stalking me and giving death threats to anyone I like or any girl that flirts with me

Call the cops

Beauty&Love

Beauty&Love

I'd stop if you asked me nicely,emotions do funny things to people....

Basher917

Basher917

Quote from: RazorSlash on Nov 05, 2011, 02:59:03 AM
Quote from: Basher917 on Nov 05, 2011, 02:56:27 AM

Call the cops

the people who were threatned already did this yesterday, but when the cops questioned the psyco they believed  her instead of the girls getting death threats, and so when I heard of this I was at a loss of words for how pore the depth perception of the cops was,

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Shouldn't they, like, investigate more? Isn't that their job?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Looks like my mom's credit card got stole when they went to the movies. We look everywhere and the people where like "Meh". This really f**king piss me off  >:( and it's not like no one cares if you get your money stolen. No one return it and makes me really hate people. No one ever returns anything, their hardly any good people in this world.

Basher917

Basher917

Quote from: RazorSlash on Nov 05, 2011, 03:10:10 AM
Shouldn't they, like, investigate more? Isn't that their job?
that's what I'm thinking about right now ( sorry about spelling I'm using a iPhone low on battery)

r888

r888

there not gonna be a prototype film

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed