What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,811,055 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

how many fan-girls do you think know that

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I've been considering trying World of Warcraft. My time without my 360 is making me lose my mind. D:

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

^How long is your 360 gone?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I haven't sent it in for repairs yet I'm going to do it monday so I can better keep track of the time. Then it's a matter of waiting for them to fix it and then send it back.

In the meantime I still have plenty of games but I was just at the end of Bayonetta and now I can't beat it because my Xbox is down D:< Also like 29 games have been made unavailable to me. Not counting downloaded games.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I sobered up!  :'(

Booze leaves my system so fast.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Having to go to sleep.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: The Ghoul on Jan 21, 2011, 05:41:43 AM

Lol

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jan 21, 2011, 07:36:01 AM
Quote from: The Ghoul on Jan 21, 2011, 05:41:43 AM

Lol
it kinda saved me butt because i was going to post in the hot woman thread and theres a bunch of cage fakes in there XD

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I forgot the lyrics to Clint Eastwood's rap segment and The Boondocks theme since I've sobered up.  :(

Cap. Fitzgerald

Well I'm off to sleep ( ready in bed) this makes me unhappy because I'm just gonna wake up to another horrible day of school and misery.

Also I think Vul was right, I can easily go a day saying maybe over a hundred words.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Still at work. Just want to go home. Am so bored. I have nothing to do today. Literally nothing.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I know exactly how you feel.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nothing!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Lie

Lie

Members are planing on play AVP on PS3 but I'm half way through The Village and I can't stop now.

3 Members! With me that would of been 4 man survivor!

IS THERE NO GOD!  >:(

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

No, there is no god.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed