Black Super Predator?

Started by vortep, Sep 30, 2009, 07:05:09 PM

Author
Black Super Predator? (Read 212,778 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 18, 2010, 04:00:03 PM
There's only 2 factions, the BSP is with the SPs' and the OG pred has an actual role in the film to play.
Oh thanks I thought that all the preds were BSP against humans glad to know I was wrong.

dallevalle

dallevalle

oh so its a blacksuperpredator ( the leader) then super predators ( under the leader) and then the original one whos fighting the other predators ? ( sorry i dident read the script)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: dallevalle on Mar 18, 2010, 04:16:21 PM
oh so its a blacksuperpredator ( the leader) then super predators ( under the leader) and then the original one whos fighting the other predators ? ( sorry i dident read the script)
Sounds like it. Is there only 1 original pred in the leaked script. ? If so it dosen't sound like there will be cool pred vs pred fight scenes since in the sneek peek the original pred was tied up.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Predator:o:95 on Mar 18, 2010, 04:22:34 PM
Sounds like it. Is there only 1 original pred in the leaked script. ? If so it dosen't sound like there will be cool pred vs pred fight scenes since in the sneek peek the original pred was tied up.

but remember this isent a predator vs predator movie this is us following the humans for survival its kinda the preds vs humans the pred vs pred is just a big bonus if you ask me ^^

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: dallevalle on Mar 18, 2010, 04:23:48 PM
Quote from: Predator:o:95 on Mar 18, 2010, 04:22:34 PM

but remember this isent a predator vs predator movie this is us following the humans for survival its kinda the preds vs humans the pred vs pred is just a big bonus if you ask me ^^
I know but it would expand the story it would give it strength in depth if they give a small side story or maybe a red herring. If they give you the idea of why it is so important for the humans to study.

dallevalle

dallevalle

well as i understood it this is not to study the humans this is a game to the sp´s thats all this is hints the way they hunt with falcons and hounds.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: dallevalle on Mar 18, 2010, 04:30:28 PM
well as i understood it this is not to study the humans this is a game to the sp´s thats all this is hints the way they hunt with falcons and hounds.
Oh I don't know much about the film that doesn't invole spoilers. I don't want to read the script.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Predator:o:95 on Mar 18, 2010, 04:36:00 PM
Quote from: dallevalle on Mar 18, 2010, 04:30:28 PM
Oh I don't know much about the film that doesn't invole spoilers. I don't want to read the script.

i know what you mean xD i dident read it either i just cant get myself to do it !! ^^

Raptor

Raptor

What if they changed teh script and we dont have a clue what the BSP would look like?

Maybe its a surprise or we are absolutly sure there will be only 4 preds in the movie?

Only asking by the way.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Raptor on Mar 18, 2010, 04:40:12 PM
What if they changed teh script and we dont have a clue what the BSP would look like?

Maybe its a surprise or we are absolutly sure there will be only 4 preds in the movie?

Only asking by the way.
I saw 3 sp/bsp and one original in the sneek peek does that match the ratio from the script?

Dark Jester

Dark Jester

Quote from: Predator:o:95 on Mar 18, 2010, 04:49:50 PM

Only asking by the way.
I saw 3 sp/bsp and one original in the sneek peek does that match the ratio from the script?

Spoiler
no. the sneak preview excludes the Pigmy Predator, Snake Predator and Mongo Predator. RR might be saving these three for the full trailer, can not wait...
[close]

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Dark Jester on Mar 18, 2010, 04:53:53 PM

Only asking by the way.

Spoiler
no. the sneak preview excludes the Pigmy Predator, Snake Predator and Mongo Predator. RR might be saving these three for the full trailer, can not wait...
[close]
So there is
Spoiler
7 predators in the script.
[close]

Dark Jester

Dark Jester

Quote from: Predator:o:95 on Mar 18, 2010, 04:55:34 PM

Only asking by the way.

Spoiler
[close]
So there is
Spoiler
[close]

sorry dude, it was my crap attempt at humor. Wont happen again. You was write the first time. There are only

Spoiler
4 Preds: Predator with Hunting dog, Predator with Falcon, Mr Black (aka the BSP) and the classic Predator.
[close]

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Dark Jester on Mar 18, 2010, 05:33:28 PM
Quote from: Predator:o:95 on Mar 18, 2010, 04:55:34 PM

Only asking by the way.

Spoiler
[close]
So there is
Spoiler
[close]

sorry dude, it was my crap attempt at humor. Wont happen again. You was write the first time. There are only

Spoiler
4 Preds: Predator with Hunting dog, Predator with Falcon, Mr Black (aka the BSP) and the classic Predator.
[close]
Oh I read the names at a glance I get it lol but I haven't read the script so I belive anything.

Mike The Wolf

Mike The Wolf

I wonder how old Mr. Black and friends are suppose to be?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed