Black Super Predator?

Started by vortep, Sep 30, 2009, 07:05:09 PM

Author
Black Super Predator? (Read 212,537 times)

Master

Master

Same can be said about Pussyface in the jungle. Our film would end very quickly.

Dark Jester

Dark Jester

Quote from: Dusk on Mar 17, 2010, 06:00:36 PM
Of course it's the bloody mind. That's how Dutch won, that's probably how most humans will win against a Predator. So it changes nothing about my statement that a stronger Predator is redundant. RR wants to show a different Predator? Then he should show one that's even more cunning. I already like that he shows how different they are in their hunting tactics.

I like the "danger from within" concept of the group of human prey and this combined with the Preds, dogs, falcons, enviroment jacks up everything into a different intensity league that we have not seen before.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Master on Mar 17, 2010, 06:14:27 PM
Same can be said about Pussyface in the jungle. Our film would end very quickly.

not really course if harrigan could do that to him then think what arnolds team could do to pussyface also ^^

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Dark Jester on Mar 17, 2010, 06:16:44 PM
I like the "danger from within" concept of the group of human prey and this combined with the Preds, dogs, falcons, enviroment jacks up everything into a different intensity league that we have not seen before.

HOORAH!!!!

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: Master on Mar 17, 2010, 06:14:27 PM

"Pussyface" hunted quickly because he was usually in the middle of heat. And when it was one on one, he took his time... King Willie. I think he would of took as much time the first Predator did in the jungle.

Master

Master

But some just don`t understand that ::)

The Demon

The Demon

They're on their own then.

Mutha_Brucka

Mutha_Brucka

I love how this forum is filled with irrelevant bickering lol

draken161

draken161

Quote from: Mutha_Brucka on Mar 18, 2010, 04:08:01 AM

Happens in most forum's, get used to it.

m138jewski

m138jewski

Quote from: draken161 on Mar 18, 2010, 05:47:29 AM
Quote from: Mutha_Brucka on Mar 18, 2010, 04:08:01 AM

Happens in all forum's, get used to it.

fixed

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

BSP... He's a bad mutha...  ;D

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

On the wiki on the cast it say who is playing each character and it said that the black super pred was played by ... and the super pred was being played by ... is there a diffence between BSP and a SP

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The sp preds are completely different characters, especially since the BSP is the main antagonist of the film.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 18, 2010, 03:45:33 PM
The sp preds are completely different characters, especially since the BSP is the main antagonist of the film.
Oh god so there is three pred fractions ? or do mark 1 preds only cameos in this.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

There's only 2 factions, the BSP is with the SPs' and the OG pred has an actual role in the film to play.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed