Black Super Predator?

Started by vortep, Sep 30, 2009, 07:05:09 PM

Author
Black Super Predator? (Read 212,761 times)

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Doomofman on Jan 06, 2010, 07:02:31 PM
The skulls look stupid... Good luck moving through a jungle environment with those on your shoulders
Maybe..
But... here it is not about practicality, but the appearance that gives meaning. It's like a tattoo, like a banner, "Hey you, I am BAD!"
People do the same - they often sacrifice comfort for looks. Look at Yakuza. Or at the woman ... ;)
These are Preds skulls.

Doomofman

Doomofman

A tattoo is fine.. Tattoos don't get tangled in trees...

keylight-di

keylight-di

Yea...
But if they wanna show how much badass they are, how much powerfull... Some stupid skulls can't disturb them. They are so badass... ;D
Can you understand this kind of thinking? ;D
I'm not saying that this is wise. But this is very badass. ;D

BTW  this kind of mounting skulls on the back is often found in different sources (do you remember AvP?  ;))

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: keylight-di on Jan 06, 2010, 08:57:19 PM
Yea...
But if they wanna show how much badass they are, how much powerfull... Some stupid skulls can't disturb them. They are so badass... ;D
Can you understand this kind of thinking? ;D
I'm not saying that this is wise. But this is very badass. ;D

BTW  this kind of mounting skulls on the back is often found in different sources (do you remember AvP?  ;))

Doesn't matter how many 'sources' have had it.. Doesn't stop it being retarded... Yeah carrying two sniper rifles on your shoulders with their barrels sticking up in the air would look pretty bad ass... but if you lived in a jungle it would just be impractical

keylight-di

keylight-di

I'm not trying to convince you. I can only say that I like it. Me. Personally. ;D
You can don't like it.  ;D

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Jan 06, 2010, 09:07:00 AM
Did some re-coloring! Still your work :D

hey, not bad. ;)  i never had anyone do something like that to my art.  thanks.

and to you two guys having the argument about the skulls.....who said that Bad Blood is in a jungle?

Sylizar

Sylizar

Took the words out of my mouth Requiem, plus, it wouldn't be that hard to maneuver with those, especially for something like a Predator.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Sylizar on Jan 06, 2010, 09:34:11 PM
Took the words out of my mouth Requiem, plus, it wouldn't be that hard to maneuver with those, especially for something like a Predator.

Doesn't it looks badass, huh? All these skulls?  Does it make sense for you? BTW Triple plasmacaster can't be much smaller than this.  ;D
(asking with much more caution  ;))

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jan 06, 2010, 09:28:55 PM
Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Jan 06, 2010, 09:07:00 AM
Did some re-coloring! Still your work :D

hey, not bad. ;)  i never had anyone do something like that to my art.  thanks.

and to you two guys having the argument about the skulls.....who said that Bad Blood is in a jungle?

Predators home world is a jungle planet is it not?

Also for the recoloring... Needs more armor...

Sylizar

Sylizar

Quote from: keylight-di on Jan 06, 2010, 09:42:22 PM
Quote from: Sylizar on Jan 06, 2010, 09:34:11 PM

Doesn't it looks badass, huh? All these skulls?  Does it make sense for you? BTW Triple plasmacaster can't be much smaller than this.  ;D
(asking with much more caution  ;))

One of the more badass looking Preds I've ever seen. And I agree.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Remind me never to go to war with you people... Would be constantly having to cut you and your weapons/silly shoulder adornments out of a tangled mess of undergrowth...

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Doomofman on Jan 08, 2010, 12:12:29 AM
Remind me never to go to war with you people... Would be constantly having to cut you and your weapons/silly shoulder adornments out of a tangled mess of undergrowth...
Was it war?  ;D We only exchange views on the subject. The issue of appearance and taste is very personal. I say that I like it, you say that you don't like. And everything is OK. Fortunately, I don't work in the production of this film. ;D

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: keylight-di on Jan 08, 2010, 04:23:40 AM
Was it war?  ;D We only exchange views on the subject. The issue of appearance and taste is very personal. I say that I like it, you say that you don't like. And everything is OK. Fortunately, I don't work in the production of this film. ;D

i think he means that it would be diffucult fighting with us since we prefer the skulls on our shoulders bro.  as if we ever got into an actual fight with him. hehehe ;)

Sylizar

Sylizar

Wouldn't be hard to win a battle with those, unless you're a complete moron and don't know about depth perception or the size of the skulls that YOU placed on your own shoulders.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jan 08, 2010, 09:09:55 PM
Quote from: keylight-di on Jan 08, 2010, 04:23:40 AM
i think he means that it would be diffucult fighting with us since we prefer the skulls on our shoulders bro.  as if we ever got into an actual fight with him. hehehe ;)

Yeap... Probably... ;D
He claims, that it's unpractical - all these bushes etc.  But for me all these skulls are not much bigger than triple plasma cannon and for as badass as BSP is it really doesn't matter. And that it's his (BSP) demonstration, how strong and clever is he. I didn't say it's practical and useful. But it looks great. ;D
Creating difficulties, forming additional challenges could show how big the ego of BSP is. Bigger than those of the skull. Much bigger.  ;D
If BSP uses dogs and another help, he doesn't have to wade through the bushes. He is build like a tank. Some "jewerly" on the shoulders can't disturb him.
IMHO.
So no fight. Peace . :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed