Black Super Predator?

Started by vortep, Sep 30, 2009, 07:05:09 PM

Author
Black Super Predator? (Read 212,779 times)

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

Sorry my bad, I have just ended up using "BSP" to describe all the gene spliced Predators in the story!

Regardless, I expect P4 to have both types of Preds - mutants and normal.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 03, 2010, 12:40:58 AM
Sorry my bad, I have just ended up using "BSP" to describe all the gene spliced Predators in the story!

Regardless, I expect P4 to have both types of Preds - mutants and normal.

You're not the only one who gets it confused... I'm a bit too picky on detail sometimes...

But yeah I definitely think you're right about the 4th movie if it happens... I guess I hope it does... The more Predator movies without those pesky Aliens the better  ;D

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

I like the Alien franchise but I think its for the best of both franchises if the Aliens and Predators are kept apart in all future movies!

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 03, 2010, 12:51:28 AM
I like the Alien franchise but I think its for the best of both franchises if the Aliens and Predators are kept apart in all future movies!

I've never been a big fan of the Alien movies... I guess when AvP was coming around I was kinda excited... But the Aliens to me just seem like wild ravenous animals... Although with the Super Preds RR might be taking Predators a step in that direction...

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

Its possible but I have interpreted the Super Preds in a different way - I see them as Scientists and not the warriors/hunters that we have seen in previous movies.

Unlike the classical Preds, whose trophy is the preys skull, the Super Preds trophy is the Preys DNA!

I see the planet in which Predators is set as more of a giant lab then a hunting ground. This also explained the key differences in behaviour between the classic Preds and Super Preds, such as poaching prey, use of hunting dogs, ect

The Super Preds are not hunting for sport, in the story they are hunting to find the strongest Prey. Everything that the Prey, such as Royce, is subjected to (dogs, falcons, SP, other prey ect) is just a serious of tests to single out the strongest and toughest! Its the strongest that interests the Super Preds most since they want their DNA! The Super Preds will use their DNA to make themselves stronger and better! Why they do this, I believe we will find out in P4 and will be one of the key reasons why there is a division in Predator society resulting in a clan war.

It may be just a massive coinscident but I believe the next upcomming Pred comic is about a sectarian conflict in Predator society. May be its a tie in with Predators? Read it on wiki, type "Predator comics wiki" in google. I may have misread so please correct me if I'm wrong.

dallevalle

dallevalle

jesus so many hates the super predators at least lets see them in action before bitching about them ;)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 03, 2010, 01:09:59 AM
It may be just a massive coinscident but I believe the next upcomming Pred comic is about a sectarian conflict in Predator society. May be its a tie in with Predators? Read it on wiki, type "Predator comics wiki" in google. I may have misread so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Pfffft!! I wish it tied in with the comics because then things would make sense and I would have alot of relief brought to my doubts but I highly doubt that would happen at all.

I highly doubt that Dark Horse knows anymore about PREDATORS than we, the fans at AvPGalaxy do.

-Rakai'Thwei

AncientPred

AncientPred

Ya never know. Maybe phone calls were made, e-mails sent, anythings possible.

I am one of those people who is a die-hard Predator fan and a huge Alien fan. I'm entirely promiscuos like that. And while I prefer the franchises to be seperate I'm not opposed to a crossover as long as it is done well. Much like the crossovers of the classic Universal monsters which to this day I love to watch.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: AncientPred on Jan 03, 2010, 09:29:19 PM
Ya never know. Maybe phone calls were made, e-mails sent, anythings possible.

I am one of those people who is a die-hard Predator fan and a huge Alien fan. I'm entirely promiscuos like that. And while I prefer the franchises to be seperate I'm not opposed to a crossover as long as it is done well. Much like the crossovers of the classic Universal monsters which to this day I love to watch.

Agree, well put AncientPred.

Requiem28

Requiem28

here's my concept drawing i did of the black super predators and pred dogs and falcon. 

Master

Master

Niiiiiiiiiiiice man, nice drawing.

Lionhart

Lionhart

very nice drawing bro.

But this whole idea with the falcons and dogs are stupid imo.

Master

Master

Actually this is quite strong part of the script...

For predator dog I`d like to see this:

Pure Stan Winston :D

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jan 03, 2010, 10:08:03 PM
here's my concept drawing i did of the black super predators and pred dogs and falcon. 

thats cool. I would not be suprised if the dogs and falcons actually end up looking like that since this is how I pictured them when I read the script.

8)

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 03, 2010, 10:26:12 PM
Quote from: Requiem28 on Jan 03, 2010, 10:08:03 PM

thats cool. I would not be suprised if the dogs and falcons actually end up looking like that since this is how I pictured them when I read the script.

8)

If the dogs, falcons, and BSP come out to look like that in the movie as they do in the pic than I would be happy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed