Black Super Predator?

Started by vortep, Sep 30, 2009, 07:05:09 PM

Author
Black Super Predator? (Read 212,775 times)

Doomofman

Doomofman

Oh yeah a regular clan of Preds against the Super Preds (Remember there's only one BSP but there are other super preds) would be the way I'd expect RR to go... I just... I dunno... I'd be wary about it... but that could all change with the release of Predators...

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Doomofman on Jan 02, 2010, 12:45:22 AM
Oh yeah a regular clan of Preds against the Super Preds (Remember there's only one BSP but there are other super preds) would be the way I'd expect RR to go.

...That gives me some comfort.

No really, it does...

Let's just hope no drastic changes to the mythos are made in these sequels.

-Rakai'Thwei

Doomofman

Doomofman

Of course there's also the possibility that Predators is how RR is setting up the Super Predators so the next movie can be based solely on them...  :o

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: Doomofman on Jan 02, 2010, 01:46:35 AM
Of course there's also the possibility that Predators is how RR is setting up the Super Predators so the next movie can be based solely on them...  :o

Pointless. Pointless. To the general public, a predator is a predator.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jan 02, 2010, 01:57:22 AM

Pointless. Pointless. To the general public, a predator is a predator.

Oh to the general public yeah... But this is RR's baby... and I bet he wants to see his twist on the character on the big screen... Hence we get the Super Preds... Hell maybe the next movie will be called Super Predators  :P

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Mmm. An enjoyable movie is an enjoyable movie, and if this is a good movie as well as a good Predator movie, I will be fine.

Doomofman

Doomofman

I'm lucky... Cause I'll probably enjoy it regardless of how it turns out... I'm odd like that... I enjoyed the two AvP movies even though they suck... Cause I love the Predator 'character'.. I like it that way.. I like being able to enjoy bad movies... But only when I have an investment in the character like Predator movies...

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: Doomofman on Jan 02, 2010, 02:18:33 AM
I'm lucky... Cause I'll probably enjoy it regardless of how it turns out... I'm odd like that... I enjoyed the two AvP movies even though they suck... Cause I love the Predator 'character'.. I like it that way.. I like being able to enjoy bad movies... But only when I have an investment in the character like Predator movies...

True. I agree with you on that, even though it would have been much better to receive two well made AvP films. I enjoy parts from both of the AvP movies, such as a few actions scenes or camera angles for the aliens and predators. So some part of me has to admire that about the films, but hopefully Predators will give us more of that throughout the majority of the movie.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Doomofman on Jan 02, 2010, 02:18:33 AM
I've got this same. I can love AvP, despite all this nonsenses, bad designed, etc.  ;D
But I've got my limits, and AvP:R unfortunately exceeds those limits ...
I can not love this movie. (Well, except that after removal of all the stupidity, only leaving scenes with Wolf... yes, this movie gets very short  ;)).
My requirements are not extremely high. Only I'm not at all sure that RR can match it.

@Doomofman, You're not very odd... Not at all.  ;D

Bender1988

Bender1988

Hello Fellow Members

I have found a movie portraying Black Super Predator ! ! !

Here it is:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7309159193443204111#

Please don't be mad becauseI posted this link in two topics.

Moody

Moody

Quote from: Bender1988 on Jan 02, 2010, 09:55:31 AM
Hello Fellow Members

Here it is:

Hahahaha, ;D, that really is a super black predator. :P

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Bender1988 on Jan 02, 2010, 09:55:31 AM
Hello Fellow Members

Here it is:

@Bender, I hate you... lol... ;D ;D
He's really Black... but super?
Great joke... ;D ;D

jordan

jordan

I think thats the intention. 

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

I believe Predator 4 or whatever it will be called (assuming its made and by RR) will have a clan rivalry plot line where the classical Preds will be fighting against the BSP and Royce will be caught in the middle of it all!

The leaked Predators script hints strongly towards this!

Therefore yes expect more BSP but also classical Preds. The BSP will be the villains, Royce the hero and the old Preds as anti heroes.

Doomofman

Doomofman

ARGH

Spoiler
There's only ONE BSP... And it gets killed at the end of Predators... The others are just Super Preds... The black only refers to the armour of ONE Super Pred...
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed