Black Super Predator?

Started by vortep, Sep 30, 2009, 07:05:09 PM

Author
Black Super Predator? (Read 212,537 times)

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

Yes if you say so (pats Johnny "Handsome" on head)

wolfie138

wolfie138

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Dec 30, 2009, 10:43:10 AM
Yes you can keep telling your self that. Regardless, its a Predator for my reasons mentioned earlier.
i will. and you can keep telling yourself that.

bobcunk

bobcunk

i have alien predators on vhs!

Moody

Moody

Quote from: bobcunk on Dec 31, 2009, 08:41:31 AM
i have alien predators on vhs!

How much does it suck? Something in the lines of the BSP description? :P

Sylizar

Sylizar

I have to agree with you on this one Mystic.

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

Yes the BSP is a alien creature called a Predator and resembles a Predator in a movie called Predators so its a Predator!

SamHain

SamHain

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 01, 2010, 01:20:20 AM
Yes the BSP is a alien creature called a Predator and resembles a Predator in a movie called Predators so its a Predator!

So I guess the creatures from that Alien 2 movie can be considered aliens too.

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

When I use the word "alien" I am referring to any extra terrestrial creature.

When I use the word "Alien" I mean The Alien from the Scott, Cameron ect films.

The Predator is an alien. The BSP is an alien that looks like a Predator but only bigger in a movie about Predators. Its the main antagonist, refered to as a Predator, in a Predator movie so its a god dam Predator! Fox Studios who own the right to the Predator franchise refer to the BSP as a Predator (like the one in P1 and P2) but only bigger and stronger! 99.9% of the people who will go see the movie will call them a Predator, like the one in P1 and P2, because they will resemble them but bigger and badder....so they are Predators just like Anytime and Pussyface!

Of course you can go round telling people that the BSP is not a Predator despite it looking like a Predator and being the main bad guy in a Predator movie! However don't blame me if people start slowly backing away from you trying not to make eye contact :)

SamHain

SamHain

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 01, 2010, 02:07:46 AM

The Predator is an alien. The BSP is an alien that looks like a Predator but only bigger in a movie about Predators. Its the main antagonist, refered to as a Predator, in a Predator movie so its a god dam Predator! Fox Studios who own the right to the Predator franchise refer to the BSP as a Predator (like the one in P1 and P2) but only bigger and stronger! 99.9% of the people who will go see the movie will call them a Predator, like the one in P1 and P2, because they will resemble them but bigger and badder....so they are Predators just like Anytime and Pussyface!

Of course you can go round telling people that the BSP is not a Predator despite it looking like a Predator and being the main bad guy in a Predator movie! However don't blame me if people start slowly backing away from you trying not to make eye contact :)

Yeah, its a predator... but a really bad one, a predator that can't kill some humans without help of 2 other preds and those alien falcons/dogs. Man.. even the teenagers in AVP were able to take out humans with no problem, but still the ''SUPER PREDATORS'' who according to the writters are superior to any of the other preds still aren't able to beat the crap of a bunch of pussies(adrian brody for god's sake). Its just like if its said that the stupid bugs from ALIENS and AVPR were superior to the original ALIEN.

Its okay that you accept those ''SUPER PREDATORS'' but some people just think that they are just weak to be considered Predators, if its said that they are like 13 years old preds or the worse preds in the clan I would accept but saying that they are better than Anytime and Pussyface is just pure bullshit.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 01, 2010, 02:07:46 AM

This is this way:
RR and NA are destroying Preds at all. Idea of BSP makes that Real Preds are disappear, dissolve in memory.
It's the same situation as in A R. Newborn creation. Can not you feel? Each bloodthirsty, rapacious predator you can create, you can call Predator,  but it is no longer Anytime, it is no longer Pussyface. And it never will. RR destroy in this way what is most precious. And this place he did not give anything meaningful in return. He kills the Preds.
BSP is a Newborn in Pred's universe. Sure, there are those who like Newborn. But do not try to call him Alien or Xeno ... Because people start slowly backing away from you trying not to make eye contact...  ;)

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

No I won't be refering to the BSP as a newborn, just as a Predator. So I doubt anyone will be walking away slowly from me....may be just you and other "real" Predator fans ! Lol

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 01, 2010, 09:24:12 AM
No I won't be refering to the BSP as a newborn, just as a Predator. So I doubt anyone will be walking away slowly from me....may be just you and other "real" Predator fans ! Lol
You interpret my posts wrong and I begin to think, that you are doing it deliberately.
I already wrote too much, that you could not understand what I mean.
You see what you want to see. You leeched theories.
And now you complains to me that I am not a fan.

OK. Let it be.

I do not offend you, you have done this twice already.

Further discussion is pointless. :-\

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

@keylight-di

Where in any of my posts have I accused you of not being a fan?

My "real Predator fan" comment was meant as a cheeky dig to your earlier comments on my "I don't get it" thread where YOU slyly accuse me of not being a "true fan" for not having issues with the BSP!

Its you who has been making the "not a true fan" comments not me.

At least get your facts right.

I have not insulted you any where on these forums. I have just expressed ideas about Predators and movies which you do not agree with! Its you who has disagreed with my ideas and resorted to labelling me as not a fan!

I understand you perfectly. The only thing I don't understand is the almost god like image you have off Predators and the deep philosophical theories you have in regards to them. Despite this I have never mocked you for them, in fact I admired your passion! I am just a fan of the movies, that's were my interest ends. Theefore if my ideas in regards to Predators appear "leeched" (whatever that means) you have to excuse me!

Get your facts straight. Please!

Lionhart

Lionhart

this whole idea with the bsp is a total shame.

I want the original predator , and not some upgraded Terminator/Robocop/Predator/Predalien mix or what ever you wanna call it.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Lionhart on Jan 01, 2010, 02:09:30 PM
this whole idea with the bsp is a total shame.

I want the original predator , and not some upgraded Terminator/Robocop/Predator/Predalien mix or what ever you wanna call it.
So I'm not the only one...

Surprise, Mystic? ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed