Recent posts

Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by SM - Today at 12:06:03 AM
Haven't watched the video yet but does it mention that Blomkamp wanted complete control over the writing and Fox was like 'yeah, nah'?
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 12:02:46 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Yesterday at 11:46:15 PMI'd almost bet that the Ripley queen suit and the four armed bigchap tie into some nonsense about the queen itself being a mecha suit for Aliens.

If we're gonna get an Alien in a mech suit, then I guess we just gotta get an Alien in a Space Jockey suit a la Prometheus to pilot a human flesh-grown Derelict/Juggernaut instead!

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Today at 12:01:45 AMNot that it's very key, but I wonder if Jimbo knew all the details.

Seems to have, yeah. We know he talked about/supported the project, which Mike also mentions here in the video.
Last post by xShadowFoxX - Today at 12:02:36 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Today at 12:01:45 AMNot that it's very key, but I wonder if Jimbo knew all the details.

Also....the Queen suit seems >...

:o it's not like the bar is very high though :-X🙏

I was under the impression that James Cameron read the script, didn't he?
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 12:01:45 AM
Not that it's very key, but I wonder if Jimbo knew all the details.

Also....the Queen suit seems >...

Maybe it would be interesting with Giger body horror stuff and enough biomechanical aesthetics :o it's not like the bar is very high though

:-X🙏
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 12:01:38 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Yesterday at 11:55:38 PM
Quote from: SiL on Yesterday at 11:54:12 PMI'd read it as a novel or comic.

Aye, same.

Preferably with real art, if they go the comic route.

Sal Larroca then?
Last post by xShadowFoxX - Yesterday at 11:59:54 PM
Remember all the times I said that I lament Alien 5? I take them back now.
Last post by [cancerblack] - Yesterday at 11:59:10 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Yesterday at 11:51:50 PMInspired by this, no doubt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANQku4CNPJc

'cept that was actually pretty cool in context.
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Yesterday at 11:55:38 PM
Quote from: SiL on Yesterday at 11:54:12 PMI'd read it as a novel or comic.

Aye, same.

Preferably with real art, if they go the comic route.
Last post by SiL - Yesterday at 11:54:12 PM
I'd read it as a novel or comic.
Last post by XENOMORPHOSIS - Yesterday at 11:53:03 PM
In ways these ideas are absurd but in another perspective intriguing, could've been atrocious, could've been solid it's a question how it's executed. We've had our share of mediocre Alien movies that other fans have found value in and the franchise has kept going. Was half and half about the retcon decision, partly due to it being hard to make a satisfying continuation to Alien3 and Resurrection after how those films are regarded, the continuity was already thrown into split timelines with Williams Gibson's treatment being adapted into a comic and audio drama. Some fans lament this movie didn't happen whereas others are relieved. Theres a guarantee there will be other later Alien Legacy Sequels Reboots in the future, some films will be mediocre others will be competent. Like this Xenomorph itself it's endures.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed