Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,600 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Ryu

Ryu

In the first uninterrupted version of the game Snatcher, Hideo Kojima, Alien is one of the first customers of the nightclub Outer Heaven. But because of copyright, in future versions they replaced the customers, for Konami's character.
Out of curiosity, in the game, the character Isabella Velvet actress and dancer of Outer Heaven, is famous for having allegedly entered a film by Ridley Scott

Spaghetti

Ryu

Ryu

What is at stake here is the rare image of the final scene of the movie, not a bad joke written on the image itself.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Wiseau will curse the day he meddled with Doug Walker!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I never got to see that review. :(

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

It is on youtube. Wiseau cannot take it off there.

Ryu

Ryu

One question: Who is Wiseau? And some criticism of films or something like that?

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Ryu on Aug 04, 2010, 08:46:59 PM
One question: Who is Wiseau? And some criticism of films or something like that?

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Tommy Wiseau made the film The Room, which this picture
Quote from: Ryu on Aug 04, 2010, 08:33:35 PM
http://files.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/170581_S/Alien-Prequel-Ridley-Scott-Returns-To-Direct-.jpg
is parodying.
Doug Walker (AKA Nostalgia Critic) did a review of the film, and Wiseau had the review pulled due to copyright issues, despite the fact that Doug's review was protected by certain laws.

Ryu

Ryu

Okay, I'm enlightened.

ace3g

ace3g

brennan4

brennan4

Quote from: Ryu on Aug 04, 2010, 08:33:35 PM
http://files.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/170581_S/Alien-Prequel-Ridley-Scott-Returns-To-Direct-.jpg
What is at stake here is the rare image of the final scene of the movie, not a bad joke written on the image itself.
Oh, hi airlock.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: StrangeShape on Aug 04, 2010, 03:14:20 AMAnyone from here lives on the alien's head?

I live on the lower jaw. :D

bobby brown

bobby brown

Me too! :D SKÅNE YSTAD! ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed