Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,401 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

:laugh: @ "#Mostly"

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

People giving me strange looking eggs just tire me out.  :P

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

I have audited the holdiay known to Christians as "Easter" and found that on this day 3 types of egg may be found. The Quantum egg (tier 3) the Quality egg (tier 2) and the egg (one less than 2 in its tier).

Also, love has been audited. The results determined that it (love) is four in three. Selfish love><selfish love, Selfish love<, Selfless love>(only), and joy.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Apr 22, 2019, 07:23:46 PM
I have audited the holdiay known to Christians as "Easter" and found that on this day 3 types of egg may be found. The Quantum egg (tier 3) the Quality egg (tier 2) and the egg (one less than 2 in its tier).

Also, love has been audited. The results determined that it (love) is four in three. Selfish love><selfish love, Selfish love<, Selfless love>(only), and joy.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Apr 22, 2019, 07:23:46 PM

Underrated post.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

If Aliens was made by Roger Corman...

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Losing the eyes (but keeping the eye sockets) was a smart move.

Gash

Gash

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 17, 2018, 11:01:55 PM
The mystery and eyelessness of the xenomorph has always been a big attraction for me. The idea of a completely faceless, dark, merciless, vile creature destroying your being limb from limb with no vision of any visible head or hint of a complete face totally excites me. When I discovered there was a SKULL beneath the translucent dome I was disappointed and changed my view of the xenomorph forever. The skull is hideous and I despise it. Anti SKULL for life and eternity.

The skull is just a vestige of the human DNA, there are no eyes in the sockets.

IMO the eyes are the bulges either side.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

From actual reel of Aliens. I've never ever picked up on that frame of the Alien before. It looks f**king gorgeous.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 27, 2019, 11:11:25 AM
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTheHRGiger%2Fposts%2F2355527658018387&width=500" width="500" height="695" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>
That's more like it! If never-before-seen (by me) images like this turn up in the Rinzler book, I'll be extremely happy.

Very nice shot of the legs and feet. And a beautiful shot of stuntman Eddie Powell on the "claw room" set.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed