Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,509 times)

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

I'm guessing she went into orbit around LV426 for a few days and then burned up in the atmosphere.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Well, it was cold outside, there was no kind of atmosphere. She was all alone, more or less. Ripley let her fly far away from there.

Depending on her trajectory she'll end up having fun, fun, fun, in the sun, sun, sun.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 16, 2018, 12:25:23 PM
Random question: What exactly happened to the Queen after she got expelled into space?

Given she was torpedoed out of the bottom of the craft, she would likely get pulled right towards LV-426 and burn up in the atmosphere.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 16, 2018, 07:26:41 PM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 16, 2018, 12:25:23 PM
Random question: What exactly happened to the Queen after she got expelled into space?

Given she was torpedoed out of the bottom of the craft, she would likely get pulled right towards LV-426 and burn up in the atmosphere.

On the other hand, Big Chap is still out there floating, waiting as EU sequel bait.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Vertigo on Jun 16, 2018, 07:19:09 PMWell, it was cold outside, there was no kind of atmosphere. She was all alone, more or less. Ripley let her fly far away from there.

Depending on her trajectory she'll end up having fun, fun, fun, in the sun, sun, sun.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 18, 2018, 08:23:29 AMOn the other hand, Big Chap is still out there floating, waiting as EU sequel bait.

Don't give them f*cking ideas! :laugh:

Fortunately Cold Forge established they can only survive in space for a limited time.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I kinda figured she was dead in a matter of moments due to no oxygen in space, but was wondering if any comic ever tossed in a scene or two after the deployment into space.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Dark Horse Presents #24 had a queen floating out in space as its theme.  Though it may not have been the same one as from Aliens, but it was fairly clearly intended to capture the moment of that Aliens scene at the end.  It's not canon stuff, but she did seem to be alive just sort of sleeping in space...

426Buddy

426Buddy

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

One of my favorite moments from the entire film series! (Also SKULL free)

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

This is where the Alien series excels among all other monster movies.  That thing is still scary as s&@t 4 decades later.  I can't imagine anything worse than turning around and seeing that.  Horrific!  Bravo!  Well done Giger!

MoonerSK

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: bobby brown on Jun 14, 2018, 08:19:32 AM

By Rory Kurtz

Really dig it but would prefer the Aliens logo instead of the so called Alien font

bobby brown

bobby brown

I can't believe you guys aren't more jazzed about the ones above. Look at those perfectly rendered aliens!
When I saw it for the first time, I shat my pants.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They are damn gorgeous! His Ripley and Newt look phenomenal as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed