Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,530 times)

Nostromo

Nostromo

Good stuff! Is that from Alien: An Illustrated Story?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It is.

Kaltes

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

serbip1

serbip1

Stole them from comic book covers, issues, hope it is not a problem :D!

Kaltes

Kaltes

That first image is pretty creepy.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 21, 2016, 07:37:14 AM

Is that your namesake on the right?

Xenomania

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Can't remember which thread it was now it there was a small discussion about Brett's death and having his head crushed.  During Parker's death he to had his head crushed but was cut from the final film.  Below are two production photo's as well as two screenshots from an outtake featured on the Alien Saga documentary.  The screenshots of the footage are poor I'm afraid.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Sep 22, 2016, 02:03:47 AM
Can't remember which thread it was now it there was a small discussion about Brett's death and having his head crushed.  During Parker's death he to had his head crushed but was cut from the final film.  Below are two production photo's as well as two screenshots from an outtake featured on the Alien Saga documentary.  The screenshots of the footage are poor I'm afraid.

Maybe the scene in Blade Runner was a homage to this.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Those are genuinely unnerving.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

The Brett head-crush is on page 565 of this very thread.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Elmazalman on Sep 22, 2016, 10:50:45 AM
The Brett head-crush is on page 565 of this very thread.

Thank you.

Here's another picture of Boggs' death scene but this time with the correct dummy of Boggs and not the Clemens one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed