Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,569 times)

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Snowdog

Snowdog

Sorry runner but that predalien is not better then chet in my opinion. Those feet looks like they came from a dinosaur.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: The Runner on Dec 18, 2011, 11:40:46 PM
That image is sweet!

And about the Predalien the mandibles should of folded up like a Predators....not flop around like a pair of tentacles.

If dreads are done for movie sake then they should be not nearly large, fewer in number and more in line. I hated how long Chet's dreads were.

And make the head of a Predalien long and phallic like a normal aliens...I dont get why people keep on giving Predaliens crowned short predator heads.

BTW though what do you think of this Predalien?

As bad as, if not worse than Chet.

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 19, 2011, 03:53:18 PM
That image is sweet!

And about the Predalien the mandibles should of folded up like a Predators....not flop around like a pair of tentacles.

If dreads are done for movie sake then they should be not nearly large, fewer in number and more in line. I hated how long Chet's dreads were.

And make the head of a Predalien long and phallic like a normal aliens...I dont get why people keep on giving Predaliens crowned short predator heads.

As bad as, if not worse than Chet.

It's quite the same

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

It's not good. The colors are all wrong and it's just bad.

The Runner

The Runner

The dreads?
Wut do u think of those

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Quote from: The Runner on Dec 19, 2011, 05:05:11 PM

The dreads?
Wut do u think of those

Dreads on aliens looks retarded.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

It looks like they pretty much did the AvPR one. Just got the color really brown (intentional or not). They prob just took some artistic liberties with it to... you really can't blame them for being an artist.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: The Runner on Dec 19, 2011, 05:05:11 PM

The dreads?
Wut do u think of those

Horrible dude

Dogme

Dogme

That image is sweet!

I actually like this picture even though no one else does. The only problem I have with it is the colouring, it makes the Alien look like it's made from wood!

AlexVelez

AlexVelez

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Dec 15, 2011, 02:12:38 PM
like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpKi41a1rJI#
(thanks valaquen)

you know what, this is an excelent idea.

OMG. That video just proves that Aliens can still be creepy. They just need to get shot in the right angles.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Always loved this shot. Really great spooky feel, some fine minature work, and shows the distinct visual style that made Aliens such a beautiful film.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

That's one of my absolute favourites as well. The otherwordly cosmic horror going through the mist... love it. That sequence reuses my favourite track from Alien, too!

PsyKore

PsyKore

I miss the old Queen. She was intimidating without needing to be an over-sized dinosaur like in AvP.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed