Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,488 times)

SiL

SiL

Work in progress, maybe.

Prison_Mike

Prison_Mike

True, but look at the muscle tone it has, don't realy think Giger had that in mind.

SiL

SiL

It's not like Giger never drew muscles.

Prison_Mike

Prison_Mike

True, but it just seems too muscular to, be, you are probably right, just had the ADI feel to it.

Mus

Mus

I think that was one of the early ones, which he then decided looked too beastly.

samoht

samoht

WOW.

I'm loving these Alien costumes. Thanks for posting them fella's.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

SiL

SiL

They had more than one head.

Presumably that's the fully mechanical one, not the one that was worn by someone.

Valaquen

Valaquen

They had more than one costume, Doom. Not only do you have Badejo's suit, but ones for the stuntment as well. Different heads were built, one animatronic head by Rambaldi, another by David Watling [which was never used], and a stand-in head. Here's Giger painting a couple of the suits:

More of that old animatronic head:

Quote from: Prison_Mike on Apr 25, 2011, 11:33:28 PM
I thought it was ADI based on the fact there is nothing biomechanical about it at all.
It's Giger's, just a quick little maquette. You can see it in his office/house in docs.

Prison_Mike

Prison_Mike

I don't know this but does anybody notice the "penis" like protrusion in the midsection? Always bothered me that nobody really picked it up, from what I've read on various fansites.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

It's Giger: if something is not a penis, it's something worse.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

I always thought the whole belly area was like a Vagina through a Kaleidoscope, at least how i draw it.  that tube though, that one comes from the neck.

Prison_Mike

Prison_Mike

Theres the scrotum and the penis right there. I know dick when I see it.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Yup, there it is. Theres also a loose vagina where, well, vagina usually is

Prison_Mike

Prison_Mike

I always thought the body almost looked like a ribbed penis of some sort, but, again, it's Giger.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed