Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 965,344 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Dragon Age for the 360. I hope it's good!

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Call of Duty: Finest Hour.

F**king difficult game.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Star Wars Battlefront II

Been playing as an Engineer since I got it again on Xbox late last month and finally got Legendary status on the Regulator medal. Permanent flechette Shotgun for the win. ;D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Dragon Age seem bit meh right now, I'm at the first part of the game where you team up with your mom to find your dad when the place is under attack. The game feels so boring right now and I hate the combat system. Should I play it more or return it?

Keg

Keg

The final mission of GTA IV. At least I think it is. I chose revenge and went after Dimitri and now im trying to kill Pegerino after he gunned down Roman's wedding.

The checkpoint system in GTA IV is f**king irritating. This mission is huge and if you die or fail it the checkpoint is practically back at the start instead of after each section. It starts with a long car chase, then a huge shootout, then on a bike chasing a boat and then in a helicopter. I failed twice on the bike because a random person on the beach got in the way and caused me to crash and then twice more in the chopper after being hit by rockets and every time it puts you back to the shootout. Surely if im in the chopper it should at least let you retry from the bike.

Starting to piss me off.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Keg on Jul 10, 2011, 09:34:08 PM
The final mission of GTA IV. At least I think it is. I chose revenge and went after Dimitri and now im trying to kill Pegerino after he gunned down Roman's wedding.

The checkpoint system in GTA IV is f**king irritating. This mission is huge and if you die or fail it the checkpoint is practically back at the start instead of after each section. It starts with a long car chase, then a huge shootout, then on a bike chasing a boat and then in a helicopter. I failed twice on the bike because a random person on the beach got in the way and caused me to crash and then twice more in the chopper after being hit by rockets and every time it puts you back to the shootout. Surely if im in the chopper it should at least let you retry from the bike.

Starting to piss me off.
I love the game, but thta is f**king irritating. I hate riding bikes in the game, let alone on a god damn beach.

Keg

Keg

Riding the bike isnt the problem. There isnt really any obstacles or sharp turns so you can just drift around the shoreline but the damn pedestrians are just pot luck. One was right in my way and there was nothing i could and when i hit him it sent me into a spin and threw me off the bike causing me to miss the chopper. Then the chopper bit is pot luck because sometimes its just impossible to get out of the way of the rocket.

Grrrrr.

Edit: Done it. Stupid instructions ingame tell you to get in close and low so I thought you had to get close to take out the boat. All you need to do is keep a distance, stay up high and move around so the rockets dont hit you. Then eventually a rocket does hit but its scripted and you crash land.

Basically exactly the opposite of what the game makes it seem you need to do.

Anyway thats the first time ive beaten this game and I bought it on release. Its only taken me 3 years  ;D.

Ill reload my save and replay the ending with the Deal option and then its onto the two DLC's for me.

Nope

Nope

Men of War
Havnt even finished the first mission and i already like it more then Company of heroes.
The only bad thing it the horrible, horrible voice acting.
One guy literally sounds like the Swedish Chef from the muppets. Ugggggggg.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Shadows of the Damned

Fun game, like RE4/Dead Space meets DMC meets Duke Nukem

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

God of War.

I love this game. ;D

Vakarian

Vakarian

Just finished Uncharted 1 = Fantastic,

Been playing Uncharted 2 for the past few days and the game is one of the best i have ever played..period.

Also, anyone with PS3 and PS plus has to check out the Uncharted 3 Demo, its amazing

Keg

Keg

Im playing the alternate final mission of GTA IV (opposite to the one I got the other day) so Ive seen both endings and then im going to get stuck into The Lost & Damned.

This ending is just as cheap and frustrating as the other.

The first time i climbed into the boat a rocket hit it and blew it up before I even got to the controls. The second time I held down the throttle all the way and i was still nowhere near jacobs helicopter and the third time a rocket fell into the water way way ahead of me and then exploded underneath me 5 seconds later flipping my boat. f**ks sake, cheap, shitty deaths that cant be avoided like this completely ruin the ending when you end up playing the missions over and over until youre lucky enough that none of the annoying scenarios actually play out. And when they dont its a piece of piss.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 09, 2011, 08:32:28 PM
Dang, I'm only around 20,000 away from the helmet from the first Halo (130,000). I already got the big jack pot plus the super jack pot (weekend special) and I've done every challenge. Guess I'm waiting till tomorrow.

I love that helmet, that's what I use in Halo 3. but in Reach, I've really grown to love Operator. I still amy pick up Mark V eventually, though, for the nostalgia. :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I got bit farer into Dragon Age and I like it more. So far the game is getting much better and I'm at the battle of Ostagar right now.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, heavily modded and maxed out Graphics Extender ;D

Battlefield 2, still good fun and the combat feels as though it's on a much larger scale than BC/BC2, minus the destructible environments, of course.

ArmA 2: Combined Operations. I gotta say, it's like a new game with my new GTX 560, my Dual Core CPU really holds it back still, being a CPU dependent game, but damn, I got a nice fps boost.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed