What to Do: The Hoe Upstairs

Started by The Runner, Jan 26, 2015, 08:55:55 PM

Author
What to Do: The Hoe Upstairs (Read 4,632 times)

The Runner

The Runner

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 29, 2015, 05:51:50 PM
Dude, I would be getting so hard if I heard this chick getting pounded upstairs.
Dude, NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

If you go up there, and try to bang her, her hole is going to be so loose your going to get dragged in. :(

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quiet! You know nothing of the holiest of holes, virgin.

The Runner

The Runner

Soon.....
Soon........

Also you cybernetic super solider you're too busy fighting the covenant and flood to get ya some.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: The Runner on Jan 29, 2015, 08:43:20 PM
Soon.....
Soon........
You can't be sure of that.

...Unless.....

The Runner

The Runner

My room mate is going to get me laid from his girlfriends best friend :)

She said she wants to f*** me :))))))))) :D

walker31

walker31

Just noticed this thread. 

Sir, what you have described is not a "problem".  This what we here call an opportunity.  Go introduce yourself, and live without regrets!!  Of all the things to complain about.....THIS ISN'T ONE OF THEM!!

Where is this place?  I'll go talk to this poor girl.....take one for the team  ;D

PVTDukeMorrison

Get in on that.

The Runner

The Runner

Well, it turned out one of the nights....it was my fraternity brother.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Just go to her room flirt with her and before she bangs you grab her neck and whisper make anymore noise then i will make you bleed ,make you bleed real good you got that!i don't care who you are in the world out here i will male you bleed and leave you out here to dry while saying that give her a psychotic smile and a psychotic face (carry a knife for double the effects) ;D or you could go to her room knock the door and ask her politely and tell her to keep it down or go to the next day and tell her next time you bang someone keep it down i don't know i am not an expert at this i live in a all boys boarding school and NO there are no people above me banging each other.

Quote from: The Runner on Jul 22, 2015, 07:58:40 AM
Well, it turned out one of the nights....it was my fraternity brother.
Oh that is so awkward i would go there and drag him outside and tell him not do that ever again oh by the way what are you studying in college.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 28, 2015, 09:45:31 PM
It would be hilarious if the banging he hears is the sound of the meat cleaver tearing through the flesh of her victims and the moaning, nothing more than  her orgasmic ecstasy from the slaughter. Sooner or later all of that blood will eventually soak through the ceiling.
The movie teeth?(i have heard about it never seen it)

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

You are terrible people.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jul 22, 2015, 10:31:53 PM
You are terrible people.
Certainly!

But that Mac/Predator advice was pretty entertaining in the earnest manner in which it was delivered.

Bumping because I would love an update on that hoe upstairs.

The Runner

The Runner

She got a "boyfriend" at the end of the school year but they live five hours apart. My best calculations is that she is enjoying her summer through a certain eight letter c word that ends with g.

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: The Runner on Jul 23, 2015, 02:11:45 AM
She got a "boyfriend" at the end of the school year but they live five hours apart. My best calculations is that she is enjoying her summer through a certain eight letter c word that ends with g.

You get it in yet?

The Runner

The Runner

Why do you want my croch to look like a blistering flood combat form :-X

PVTDukeMorrison

a kills a kill brobeans

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed