Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 758

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 324,279 times)

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Predator 2. I love the gangland vibe, the meat locker/ storage scenes, King Willie, and the lore added including the Xeno Skull!!!

Kradan

Kradan

Good call

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 31, 2024, 06:22:20 PMGood call

I read that in Kenobi'a voice:

:D

Kradan

Kradan

Ok, quick question, opinion on the prequels ?

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 31, 2024, 07:02:29 PMOk, quick question, opinion on the prequels ?

The SW Prequels I love because I grew up on them. I feel TPM was epic, AOTC recaptured some of that SW retro futurism, and ROTS despite having too many duels did give us the dark lord.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Kradan

Kradan

AW F.UCK !

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

This list really confuses me, there are only 3 movies; Predator, Predator 2, and Prey. 😝

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I'm still suprised The Predator got 3 votes.

Huntsman

Huntsman

Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 31, 2024, 05:50:28 PMPredator 2. I love the gangland vibe, the meat locker/ storage scenes, King Willie, and the lore added including the Xeno Skull!!!
It's a damn good sequel. I love how rough and ready the city is. A seedy shithole.

CANNON

CANNON

Predator. Predator. Predator. Nothing else comes close. Only movie that captures the true essence of the character while keeping viewers in a state of mystery leaving us wanting to know more. As the movie runs we learn with Dutch and the team how this creature operates, how it hunts - it's patience, how it observes and studies, how there is no wasted movement, how it uses its environment, how it mimics, how it is a trophy hunter and the danger it possesses all while making us as viewers and the characters in the movie wondering when it'll strike again. After prey - I have to add also Predator gets the design so right, it stands alone and jungle hunter will forever be a classic.

No other movie comes close other than P2.

That being said Predator. Predator. Predator.

Huntsman

Huntsman

Quote from: CANNON on Apr 27, 2024, 04:29:57 PMPredator. Predator. Predator. Nothing else comes close. Only movie that captures the true essence of the character while keeping viewers in a state of mystery leaving us wanting to know more. As the movie runs we learn with Dutch and the team how this creature operates, how it hunts - it's patience, how it observes and studies, how there is no wasted movement, how it uses its environment, how it mimics, how it is a trophy hunter and the danger it possesses all while making us as viewers and the characters in the movie wondering when it'll strike again. After prey - I have to add also Predator gets the design so right, it stands alone and jungle hunter will forever be a classic.

No other movie comes close other than P2.

That being said Predator. Predator. Predator.
Agree with all this, especially how it "captures the true essence of the character while keeping viewers in a state of mystery leaving us wanting to know more". It's a classic movie in every way.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed